2014 National Event to be Held in Southern Minnesota

Rabbitkin stick together?

Something like that, alas I'll be too busy running things to actually play Jehyu :-(

I can put you up, I'll be near the Mall of America on Thursday night anyway for the Symposium, you can take the light rail to the mall and I'll pick you up there if you'd like.

Oh, amazing! Thank you so very much!
Still waiting on details about on whether or not the reschedule will be possible, but I will keep you posted. (via PM, I suppose?)

Is there a way of paying for the National Event happening soon? Some of us Canadians would like to pay now while it'll only cost us $111 for the event and not $130 in a couple months.

I'll put up the pre-preregistration within a week, I need to finalize the numbers to decide if there is, and how much of, a discount we'll be offering to pre-pay Preregistrations

As Promised, you may now use Prepayment for the national event as a hedge against currency devaluation (or just plan ahead, save money, and help support the event!)

Thank you!

What are the Dragon Stamp rewards like for NPCing?

Dave, when you head on down to the site I would like to meet up with you and go along. I want to get the lay of the land in the Kitchen department. Never too early to start seeing and planning on how to feed the masses :) As you know, Socora likes to run a tight Tavern <3

More questions for ya,

What will the deal be with cabins? First come, first serve? Keep what you kill? Pay in advance or tent?

Related question, will there be designated race-based lodging or do we PCs have to sort that among ourselves? I remember posts for the last national event about an Orc/Ogre encampment. I'd like to try getting together something for the Barbarians (who don't need no stinkin' Ward!)

Back