Favorite Moments: Inn Between - Meteors Part 2

Shay

Who's got war stories from the Inn Between?

I'll start:

(1) That... spider... worm... Thing that dropped off the note from Myste. Everyone's reactions as it explored the people in the tavern were priceless.

(2) Also, the reactions from EVERYONE when we realized what the statues were. Started with "Oooooohh..." and then something of a split between "...really??" and "We are Noping the *($&#! out of here."

(3) Azirephale (sorry if I spelled that wrong!) and his utterly batshit insane plan that actually WORKED. After seeing two of our best fighters in a circle and eating a massive stone eviscerate to the face, I really wondered if we had let him talk us into a party wipe, but instead we pulled it out and got to say "I can't believe we pulled that off. Holy ****." It was epic and awesome.

Who else?

I had a blast.

I really liked the snake hair prop (I believe Sarah made it). You know you've made a good prop when the PCs want to cut it off and wear it as a trophy.

It was really cool to see some of the new NPCs, hope you come back.

Last edited:
Gorgon heads, gorgon heads, gorgon heads...
"Shin, I think we're going to be fighting a Phoenix!" "Nooooooo.."
"Fae curse enslavement!" Sorry Shin. *20-20-20-20-20*
"Fae curse enslavement!" Welp...thaaaaaats going to be a new game plan. And what a wonderful game plan Warlock. Too bad it will only work once :).
*End of game* Wait. We're still enslaved. Welp, that will be interesting.... "Go home, drink an antidote. Don't tell your mother that I let you stay this way for this long."

Thanks guys :)
-Ali

Adventures in Merchanting. Dame Lady Ashlyn, The Highest of Merchants.
Tulgar's "survivor's" beard.
My baby Tree-frog-Elemental Minion, it ended as quick as it began. But it was wonderful. Every Feebleminded moment of it.
Ghost Pirates were pimp.
The realization that we might have to fight another Phoenix. PTSD ensues. Thanks Matt...
Being on a team means you never have to get enslaved alone, either.
"Choosing in" in Azeraphel's circle. Well played. Reminding him to prison himself so we didn't murder him if commanded. Was a funny, introspective moment, watching the ensuing crazy brawl from the inside of the circle.

Great game all! Thanks
-Isaac

Back