May Event Pre-Registration List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Welcome back from the off-season! We are a month away from our season opener so it's time to get the ball rolling on our first event!

Here is our pre-registration list for our May event.

Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

REMINDER ON PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
We are keeping our 3:1 PC:NPC ratio for this season's events!
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not paid will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to send in your payments and fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.

Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Pre-Reg List

NPC:
1. Dan Beshers
2. Evan Tessier
3. Sean Metzler
4. Samara Martin
5. Brian Davis
6. Patrick Breden
7. Nick Wollert
8. William Hawkins
9. Zack O'Keefe
10. Seb Scola
11. Liam Sigurdsson
12. Dom Alioto

PC:
1. Leslie Uhnak
2. Loren Williams
3. Dio Trittschuh
4. Laura Ceredona
5. Jena Lawson
6. Mike Lawson
7. Stacey Beshers
8. Brian White*
9. Deb White*
10. Kelsey Desrosiers
11. CJ Viera
12. Paul Grant
13. Albert Lamonda
14. Chris Belcher
15. Dan Aldi
16. Gary Marvel

Available Spaces: 20

Updated 5.9.14 by Samara

Last edited:
Is there a way to get in contact with Sam other than the email listed on the forums, or someone else who can confirm gobbies earned and blankets for Dio and me?
Our hands are kind of tied build wise until we know what we have to work with.

Last edited:
Once I figure out if my sheet is right...I'll be pre-reging for the event...

Just sent in my pre logistics sheet. Ill be prepaying later today. Woot woot!

Sorry I wont see you guys. Life is a bit to hectic for me right now. I hope you have a great opener and I will see you later in the season.

~ Jeremy

Pre-registration for our opener ends in less than a week! If you're joining us next weekend, make sure to head to the website to get your pre-registrations in!

How can I tell if I'm all set up? I filled out the pre logistics and payed for the event. I just dont want to show up and find out im missing something...
And when does the chance to pre register end? I have a friend who still hasnt registered yet

If you want to check your character information, you can email Sam at deadlandslog@gmail.com and she can help you make sure your character is set up. Being a new character, it's probably a good idea to do that just to make sure everything's good to go. Pre-registration ends the Monday night before an event, so next Monday!

If you have any other questions, please post away or shoot me an email. :)

Ok....so real life got in the way for my ride to the event....so now I'm looking to see if there is anyone else that might be going though or coming from lower CT , that might have room for another person??

Matt K.

I signed my friend up for him. Is he all set? I just want to make sure.

yeah...so...no go for the event for me...had some family stuff come up....but I was wondering about the T-shirts? Would someone be able to bring it to the CT opener? or how do the powers want to handle it??

Cool...can people still order them? or has there been a cut off date for ordering?

T-shirt pre-order cutoff is at NOON on MONDAY, MAY 12th. That's today! In 2.5 hours! So if you want a T-shirt, ORDER IT NOW!!!

Out of 40 shirts we have 31 claimed, so after we have made the decision of which T-shirts we will order extras for, those will be available to claim and pay for later today. We will be ordering extras of the 2 or 3 most popular sizes, so if you aren't a Men's L/XL or Women's M, chances are we won't be ordering your size. So ORDER IT NOW!!!

As long as I get my wicked cool shirt I ordered!!! So now I need to make plans to get up there for the June event!!

Back