First time in these lands

Artalon

Greetings to all that read this. My name is Artalon Dragonflow. I am new to these lands and find myself separated from my companions from the lands of Barran. I do not wish to travel alone after a very.... Unpleasant encounter with a creature.
I know the feeling of dying alone and wish not to happen again. So I ask for assistance in these lands for whenever I am here. And please pass this on to those who cannot read this, it would be greatly apprenticed.

Artalon Dragonflow

Last edited:
Greetings Artalon. My name is Chulainn Steelclaw, and I am Shahbanu Hiwa. I will be in Fairdale with my team The Vanguard this coming gathering. We wear red and black and I will be the only gorbe among the group. Find us and I will help you any way I can.

Nordenn also is willing to help anyone who needs it. You can I identify us by our colors. We wear sable and orr. My name is Agurzil and like Chulainn I'm the only Gorbe on the team. I will probably be a little late, but I vouch that any in the sable and orr is willing to help.

Artalon,
You will of course recognize Chulainn. Make sure to find someone you recognize to orient you on the differences between this and other lands. Travel safe till paths cross.

Simon Neville

Back