April Pre-Reg

Gwen

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
As the Magic Fades….

The magic of Arden continues to be used and the pool dwindles. The heroes find it harder and harder to continue to manipulate magic in the way they always have. Finding the wands scattered throughout the lands become a first priority for many. But how hard will it be to obtain them? Will the heroes be able to return magic to the world before it is gone for good?

Meanwhile rumors of the ink well have spread across the realms. King Clous has still not paid the tribute either and tensions are getting high across the Broken Lands. Leaders of many countries start to dream of what could happen if they got a hold of the area that is now inhabited by the heroes. The barbarians have been the enemy for sometime now but what if somebody steps up to gain control of the land and the ink well? Will that race become the new enemy? What if Clous and the heroes don't want to give it up? Enemies or allies could be made on a grand scale based on new revelations.

This will be at the new camp logistics will be from 7:00pm - 10:00pm with game on at 10:00pm. You will now be able to pay with credit card at the door. Directions to the camp are on our web site (www.traversecitylarp.com). Pre-reg bonus of 50 gobbies for everyone that pre-regs before April 22nd at midnight.
The fee for this event is $40.00 and we can accept credit cards at the door or in PayPal on the web site.
PC:
Nathan B.
James P.
Alex W.
Tory D.
Cory W.
Christian G.
Daphne P.
Dave H.
Amy H.
BJ

NPC:
Chris T.
Josh J.
Dave R.
Mike L.
Brigit C
Rob O.

Last edited:
Damien and I will be there. I will try really really hard to pre-reg asap.
Could I get copies of their current cards pls?
And the list of scrolls for the pre-pay year?

Thanks Amy! You rock!

Brigit, Rob O, Mike Long, Dave Russell and I will be NPCing :).

I wasn't sure if I could make it, but things went my way, so I'll be PCing. Can't wait!

I'll be there to PC and my sister Genevieve will be showing up to NPC for her first event.
Derek

I will be there, but am still having problems with the pre-reg section of the website. :(

Don't and Gnot will be visiting this weekend. To whom do we give our cards and magic item information (most, if not all is LCO to random places). Also what do we need to bring to survive, IG and OOG :)

You can sent your Pre-reg info to traverselogistics@gmail.com also want everyone to know that the gobbie bonus ends at midnight tonight so please get your per-reg in.

I'll be there for sure! Can't strike from the shadows if I'm not in them :D

Baylan and I will be there too! Looking forward to it.

Back