April Favorites

So - any favorites?

Thank you staff and NPC's for a great event!
Favorites:

Seeing adventurers work together under experienced leadership. Thank you Gnot!
Story time around the brotherhood camp.
The creepy bunny, now with upgraded creepy glowing eyes.
The King and Duke's confrontation.
Thank you everyone!
-Arsita

I had a lot...but the line of the weekend for me was...

"You wanna check out my ham?"

I will post more when I am at a computer.

Bejorn the Barbarian was sitting and eating at the community fire pit and said and I quote " I can't wait to get back to the north land where De whales are made of the cheese."
The full quote was "I can't wait to get back to the North where de trees are made of wood and the whales are made of cheese. "

Thanks again for coming out! There was some great RP this event and a lot of interesting revelations!
Favorites:

- The Zodiac Bard vs. Tauron Play. My favorite of the weekend, it was great to bring a lot of PCs into that plotline and put on one hell of a show. Keeper, Sam, Vexx, Tilly and Artea acting out in pure musical and comedic fashion.
- The Brotherhood camp—love the set up and can’t wait to see it grow!
- Raash and King’s speech. If the Executioner was under the King, I would have stopped the ritual right there. Forgot how inspiring Paul’s speeches are.
- Enan’s escape—he said how he was going to do it and actually pulled it off.
- The Spring Festival Dessert contest. While I didn’t get to taste any, I’m glad so many people made them!
- ELC stuff
- CO: Stump Removal—so far has had more impact than any other CO all year + history reveal before the confirmed history reveal.
- Looking Dure’hdel in the eyes as he blew a raspberry under Foss’ legs hoping to make me backlash the Ritual. Sorry Burke, I am one unbreakable Stone Elf.

Had a great weekend full of action, laughter, and eventual sun burnt skin.

-Yay! Many of my friend finally made it out. More to join in May. Can't wait.
-Completely agree with Ryan, the afternoon of drunken theater was priceless. We should all go on tour.
-Speaking of being drunk, special props to my new gnoll drinking buddies. I still need to show you how a human baby factory works.
-Brotherhood camp was the greatest. It became a huge hangout for half of the adventurers at the event.
-3rd Hero Dungeon aka the greatest mod for throwing weapons ever.
-The big Saturday night mod where we all had our "300" moment. The NPCs' faces were priceless.
-The mock battle in the hero dungeon was hilarious. It became even better when most of Lifestorm walked by right when Keeper and I started yelling that we were going to kill each other in grandiose super villain-type fashions.
-Enan's bewildered face trying to decide whether it was morally okay for him to be present at a goblin fighting ring match or not.
-Also, I swear the Stone Elf Proctor gets sassier and sassier each time we see her. If that's even possible.
-Making up a story on the spot for my dessert because Foss assumed there was one and asked me to tell it to all the judges.
-I love apples. That is all.

Last edited:
First want to thank the staff and NPC for a great weekend. As always you guys never disappoint.
1. Oscar winning play performed in the Brotherhood camp. Had a blast doing it.
2. Hero Dungeon mode. Feeling up Sam in front of the proctor and me and Sam doing our epic battle speeches.
3. Duke giving the Brotherhood a guilt trip during the King mode and how we saved the day. Just can't say no to those puppy dog eyes.
4. Sam getting the gnolls drunk and convincing them to join our pit fighting.
5. Gnot totally leading the Saturday night mode.
6. Carly going into screaming berserk mode on Saturday night. Classic
7. Last thing. All the new members this weekend. You guys were awesome. Really played your characters and got into the fun of it. Hope to see you all next time.

Now that I cleared the cobwebs out of my head, here is my April event list:

Bad:

· COLD. OMG sleeping in the tents was so cold but it could have been worse
· Being told that I shouldn’t go on the Fae plane mod. I understand the reasoning OOC but …. I have to learn to deal with my 40K worth of titanium in my leg. I appreciate people worried I might hurt myself again but… I really am not made of glass. Not mad but feeling left out.

GOOD:

· Brotherhood encampment
· Rifting out, getting blindfolded, and turned around 3 times, spanked, wished happy birthday and rifting back.
· Keeper and Vex trying to keep a tiny candle lit while the brotherhood sang happy birthday to me/Don’t. THANK YOU GUYS
· Sam’s Birthday toast to Don’t and the drunken play that followed.
· Tilly, Vex, Sam and Keeper doing the Minator play drunk. That was AWSOME
· Gnolls and babies they had, didn’t have, knew where they was, umm…. Knowing 2 steps out of town something was fishy.
· Sam Defusing the Gnolls with drink. Love when things can be resolved without a sword.
· Rifting Cupcake
· Standing in a circle united with the Brotherhood watching the Sh@# hit the fan.
· Being guilt tripped by Duke Rash….. Damb you
· Scaring the Knights … again … on how much Don’t really knows. We really need to talk :p
· Hoping Foss would take that death so he could join the Brotherhood….. Did I just say that out loud?
· Rifting to get snake eggs for the fae and then being invited to the fae party.

BEST:

· RP was AMAZING this event
· NPCs you rock as always
· Brotherhood, Love you guys
· All of the newbie’s, glad we didn’t scare you all away.
· You all made this the best birthday ever. I really needed it. I can’t thank you all enough.
· And the WHOLE CHICAGO Chapter, as Paul likes to remind people from time to time I have been playing the silly game forever and you all are the best chapter I have played in, in almost 20 years of playing this game.

LOVE YOU ALL

Last edited:
I missed most of the event, but when I was there it was a blast. Thanks to all the Staff for making it so much fun.

I would have to say that my favorite part was the sheer shock of having all the nobles kneeling before a half naked Gypsy after my resurrection. I was completely dumbfounded.

Thanks to all our NPCs for helping us out! I hope you all make it back next game.
A few out of many favorites, in no particular order:
--Seeing PCs connecting the dots between a few things, and also drawing lines between some other things that aren't connected... Good luck working that out, guys. ;P
--Being in makeup as the stone elf proctor for six hours kept me from getting a sunburn.
--Ghost cows again, although the PCs forgot to kill us and take our money--what is the world coming to??
--Bickering with Dure'dhel for a good five or ten minutes about whether I should give him the secret Crow note. Where is the trust?
--Seamus McNulty's ham and Silp's sausage. You two make it really hard to act dignified.
--Also everything else about the Festival--thanks to everyone who brought a dessert for the contest, too bad there were only two prizes. :)
--Whoop whoop, we could tell you guys expected a trap instead of a pile of 300 real actual real babies, but I hope it wasn't too disappointing when there was neither.
--Pretty much everything post-festival, starting with King Rob's fabulous crown and ending with Paul's epic inspirational speech. It was... intense, that's all I can say. :)
--Town fight when we were down to just 6 people NPC side. We were pretty exhausted after that fight, and it seemed like the same was true on the other side of the fence.

I hope everyone had a good event! Time to start scheming for next month...

I had an amazing time. No snow and great fun.

-Coming in late Friday and quickly joining the fight, not realizing everyone was in another plane. Whoops! Draco frequently enjoys wandering the fae realm until he coincidentally runs into allies :p
-Town fight was the best Saturday night mod I've been in. It was challenging to all levels while not being overwhelming to new players. Also first time fighting just straight up humans!
-Seeing the dwarf population double! Yay 2 of us now!
-First adventure starting with group almost getting steamrolled, and ending with possession of a huge *** ship
-Hero dungeon Stone Elf proctor and "The General" is a sitcom waiting to happen
-Of course the first event where I have a sweet magic shield with effects against undead, it is also the first event where no undead ever appear
-Brotherhood campsite pretty awesome overall, and not even fully operational yet!

Can't wait for next time!

Back