map of sorts?

Rinc

Hello
I'm new and still trying to figure everything out and completely go through the rule book (so daunting for one who has never LARP before). So being completely backwards that I tend to be I am starting my PC's history and was wondering if this chapter had a map of the worlds. I looked around here in the forums and on the website but no luck.

Thanks in advance,
Elisha

Elisha,

First welcome to Alliance in general and Alliance San Francisco. LARPing for the first time can feel daunting, but obviously we all have come to love it and we hope you will too. I also enjoying making my character's story first. There are two campaign settings currently in San Francisco. The Maelstrom which is our darker setting- a world were a planar war was fought and lost and the adventures find themselves in a dangerous, devastated land that is tainted by the eight major elements. As the major societies of this world have been destroyed, any maps of that area have been lost and acquiring maps most be done in game. Think of this setting as sort of a post-apocalyptic high-fantasy setting. If you are interested in playing a character from this world you can. Just let us know here and we will have one of the writers from the Maelstrom plot team connect with you and get you the necessary information for creating a Maelstrom character.

The second campaign is Brimm's Watch and is scheduled to begin in August. This is a more traditional high-fantasy setting in the fairly stable Kingdom of Tharros. Events of the last few years have brought the attention of the Crown and the attention of those in power in the Kingdom's neighbors to the small town of Brimm's Watch. An Embassy of the Tian Empire has been established and a contingent of people from the Wilds have arrived and built a tent city, lead by representatives of the United Principalities of Tarjis. Rumors abound of recent activity in the old mines across the boarder into the Caius Dominion and an increase in the boarder patrols of the Sylvarus Kingdom. Quests, battles, puzzles, politics, and heroics await adventurers travelling to Brimm's Watch. Race packets and some maps will be available on June 1st for the campaign of Brimm's Watch. I am the Head Writer for the plot team for Brimm's Watch so feel free to contact me here if you want to make a character from Brimm's Watch.

Thank you for your interest in our game!

Jim

Back