Crafters Wanted

Lech

Artisan
Attention all crafters,

I would like to ask all Alchemists, Blacksmith, Scroll, Potion, and Trap makers to a meeting Saturday morning during breakfast to discuss a crafters guild. Anyone who can make something useful to adventuring is welcome. Whether it be only a single quiver of arrows a day, or 50 Magic Armor scrolls a day. All are welcome to attend this meeting. If you have any question please contact me privately to discuss. I hope to see you there. Safe Travels to all.

Squire Siril

Curious Mr. Squire.

What would be the difference between this guild and the merchant guild you were mentioning last market day? Or are they one and the same?

-Sam

This is one and the same Sam. Hope to see you there.

Squire Siril

Squire Siril,

I would so enjoy having a guild like this to be involved with when I am in your lands. Is it limited to those native to here or can we mist walkers also be involved? I would be happy to offer what I can, when I can.

With a smile and a warm heart,

~Vain~

For all those that didn't attend the meeting last market day, mention your interest here (And yes, all are welcomed, Miss Vain). You all will be receiving a message about our guild's plans by the end of the week. Expect to have a full guild meeting within two weeks.

-Sam

Sam and Squire Siril,

I know I have been away from these lands for a little while now, but I would be interested in joining your merchants guild.

Nyio Sorn
A.k.a Shiny

Oh wonderful! I look forward to when I get to meet all of you then!

~Vain~

Last edited:
Oh wonderful! I look forward to when I get to meet all of you then!

~Vain~

Back