PC and NPC Meal plan combo platter

kender159

Artisan
Greetings Alliance Oregon PCs and NPCs,

For the first time ever, the meal plan is singly one and the same. I will be posting the meal plan as soon as it is finalized. The IG cost will be on that IG menu posting. The OOG cost will be $15 a head for PCs and whatever it usually is for NPCs. NPCs will still handle all of their purchases of the meal plan through logistics and will still need to pre-reg so I have an accurate count of how much food to be purchasing. PCs who plan on getting on the meal plan, please pre-reg with me for wishing to be on the meal plan as soon as possible so that, again, I can have an accurate count of how much food I'll need to purchase. I will take cash on site, but I will prefer to be pre-paid via Paypal if possible. Please message me that you wish to get onto the PC side of the meal plan as well as whether you're paying cash or Paypal, which you can send to kender159@gmail.com -- Many thanks for your continued patronage, remember, the more people on the plan, the better the food can get. So tell all your friends.

Gabriel de los Angeles
NPC Head Chef and Sometimes PC Chef

PC Meal Plan Pre-reg List: (Updated 7PM, 4/29/2014)
James G
Sharon R
Brian J
Queenie T
John A
Evan R
Denise B
Andy S
Will C
Sori G

PC Meal Plan Pre-pay List: (Updated 7PM, 4/29/2014)
James G
Sharon R
John A
Evan R
Queenie T
Denise B
Sori G

Last edited:
Oi. Disregard.

Disregard what?

I edited my comment because I failed at reading comprehension.

Put me down for it, I'll paypal you after the end of the month. =)

She won't remember to do it herself, so I'm putting Queenie down for the PC plan. I'll paypal you tomorrow (for both of us).

I'll be eating some of your delicious food, Gabe. :D

Back