fake beard

so im going to make a dwarf to play as (still waiting to get paid from my job so I can make my costumes) do any of you know where I can find a good fake beard or a fake dwarven beard?

As the dwarven Tavern keeper, Harri, I have the need for a great beard. When I go looking for a beard that fits me just right I call for Quinn. She made mine, you can look on Facebook for a few pictures, and is also my girlfriend. She is taking orders. I can get you in contact with her if you want.

Ya that would be awesome thanks. I don't have a Facebook but if you can I could give u my email for it. But thanks again that would really help.

As the dwarven Tavern keeper, Harri, I have the need for a great beard. When I go looking for a beard that fits me just right I call for Quinn. She made mine, you can look on Facebook for a few pictures, and is also my girlfriend. She is taking orders. I can get you in contact with her if you want.
that would be awesome thanks. I don't have facebook but i would be able to email her if that works

Back