Tent Help

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

We have a GIANT pavillion for the tournament game... what that means... I need help setting it up Friday!

If you are getting to site early, and you can help with a pavillion large enough to fit 2 cars under it, I could use your help!

Please let me know here!

THX!

Did you successfully get replacement ropes and additional stakes? Both of these things are very important to that thing functioning at all so I wanted to check in on that. Mike and I will be there that friday and able to help, but we will need atleast 1 more able-bodied guy to set this thing up because I am not strong enough to do what needs doing at some of the crucial parts. Its a beast.

Last edited:
Should be there at my usual 530-600pm time frame.

We should be up there early on Friday and I can help out.

Thx B! I will stop by Dicks and pick up a ton of stakes... How much rope do you suggest? I never opened it to look, but am willing to buy what we need for it! Also, any particular variety of rope? thx!

I dont know, you have to open it up and check, but I know it will be over 20 yards because ALL of the lines are dryrotted. And you will need the BIG stakes, like the big metal monsters- some will also be in the package or with the package, match them (or bigger!) and you should be ok. And make sure you bring a sledge to site.

You will want to install the ropes at home, you do not want to be trying to do that in the field.

Last edited:
Easy from the pic. You will need 16 strands of 16ft rope. 16 2ft 2 notched stakes.. let me know hopefully by sat night if you need me to come up and check all of it. Ill drag the wife and kids and maybe she might be nice to cook as well.

Dunno, but lemme find a picture of what I am talking about.

They may in fact have those at Dicks, but I know for a fact I have also seen them at military surplus stores. Theres a really good one on lower broadway I think it is, and a decent one in Old Town Arvada.

Back