September Event Info

Greetings players and NPC's.

The September event has some special information that all PC's will know going into game. This is as follows;

The PC's are attending a Guild sponsored Worlds Fair. (IG post to follow)

The location is on a small island known as Sarr-nath. Upon arrival by ship you will see a newly constructed town. For those who are knowledgeable about the guilds of Barran, it will become obvious that this town is guild property, and its inhabitants seem to be slightly perturbed about their new "land lords". The large Tavern is property of the guild of Hearth and Home, thus its members have final say of its rules inside, subject to Guild master over rulings.

Opening ceremonies will be at 10 pm on Friday night "sharp". If you are out of game and wish to enter in game you may set up your cabins with all items and legally cast wards ahead of time, but must enter across the parking lot bridge on a 3 count of "I come from the docks".

Please take note of the in game postings! They will have schedules of when certain guilds will be doing demonstrations. These will be posted in game on the boards and at the event. Do not miss your guilds special time, "and possibly mod?!?!?", due to over-sight.

Lastly, if you have any questions not concerning personal writes ups already submitted, please post them here. All previously posted IBGA will be answered shortly.

Thank you, and I hope to see you there!

-Director Mike Brenizer

P.S. We are currently low on NPC's. Many have offered their services for certain times and I am very grateful for that. If you wish to NPC, but are unsure of time please check with me at the event and I will be glad to assign a time for you. Besides basic benefits that come with NPCing a shift I will see personally that you will receive extra compensation subject to Plot approval. Thanks :)

I will also be willing to npc for both dead walks if it does not conflict with my guild duties.

Back