Lost and Found

Polare

Count
I managed to leave my camera on site somewhere after taking all of 2 or 3 pictures with it. Best bet is that it was in the back of the tavern (pantry room) or in the Broken Mists cabin stuck under a bed somewhere. Anyone find it? It's in a black camera case.

I was handed a round metal canteen with a black plastic cap. I believe I saw one of the dwarves drinking out of it but I am not 100% certain. I have it, it is safe.

...for now. Muahahahaa.

I'll check with the dwarves I know and see if they have any ideas on the canteen!

Bryan,

I found your camera in the logistics boxes!

Emily

It wasn't my Canteen.. I will ask the rest of the Brothers' Creed.

I was not any of the Dwarves of the Brothers's Creed..

I found a thick green blanket and a brown stripped coffee mug. Please let me know if either of these belong to someone... sprig really likes the blanket, so it will have a good home if no one claims it and it will be at the next event.

The mug belongs to the new Dryad we had staying back behind the tavern.

Somehow the hardcopy of my rulebook vanished when I did ritual batches.

I left my medium sized wooden drum in the tavern on Saturday night for the pages to keeping playing with. It wasn't there come Sunday morning. If you found it I'd love for it to find it's way back to me at the next event. Thanks!

Items found:
green camo fleece
grey 'jersey' fabric blanket
red and black knit hood

I will bring these to Oregon/Seattle as applicable/asked for.

I Lost My wallet at event, in my cabin would be the only good guess, down in NPC camp. Reeeeeaaaallly hoping someone found it.

Back