Alliance Art n'Stuff... (UPDATED 1/4)

Playing around with new mask designs- now this originally had a nose attatched but this incarnation wasnt working out and it broke anyway (but not on the reinforced part!) so while that line of thought will probably work out with further testing- heres an alternate version with just cheeks and ears.

Could be cute for cosplay purposes or, I dunno, more human animal characters, or fairy designs...different kinds of makeup designs for different directions. I dunno, I think its cute.

headpiece_thing_by_magpieb0nes-d81s8o9.jpg

Oh, I really dig that. I always worry about getting whacked in the face and damaging the mask, so this is a cool alternative.

The masks actually do really well with face-whacks, haveing received a few myself and haveing gotten reports from others. But this design has then benefit of so much facial freedom- so its great for those that are totally cool with devoteing time to makeup to finish the look. And actually even this wouldnt take much, just blend the edges, finish the eyes, finishe the nose, maybe some lip color, then do some work on the neck and it will look great.

For sure. If you end up opening some experimental commissions on that stuff, I'd be very interested.

Back