A Deadly Challenge

Lurin

Duke
As many of you have no doubt heard, the vanguard is preparing to assault the corrupt in the coming year, however the Respite is not over yet. The bravery of the adventurers is well known, so if there is a group that would be willing to undertake a quest for the vanguard, please, let me know.

Please note that challenges the vanguard asks for help with are extremely dangerous compared to even normal adventurer activities, and should only be undertaken by those with a taste for danger.

- John Caauwe
Proud member of the Vanguard

I am Ragnarok, of the Charging Bear Clan, Son of Eir Daughter of Hroldr. If you know of me you know my reputation is not best. I ask you put this aside when I say very interested. I hold unofficial record fr traveling deepest into corrupt lands you it might be say I have taste for great adventure. While I may no be at next gathering of adventurers I ask what can I do to help?

-Ragnarok

John Caauwe,

I keep debating zhis within my head and I all I can imagine is zhat zis vill make for an amazing tale. Deep within enemy lines of a land not of my own, fighting through Corrupt territory and returning to tell zhe tale and record it for all to see.

Zho I'm in! I vould count myself more of a duelist, however I am better when I can get a clear shot at their kidneys, but ask any adventurer around I most certainly strike with absolute precision, if lacking in strength. I'm not sure how dangerous is "extremely dangerous" vut I'll ve glad to help in zhe spirit of adventure. I vould like to mention I have no magical power to bring to zhe table except vor armor purposes, I believe such things take away from zhe need to focus on vhat your core abilities are. I hope zhat does not make me a liability in zhis challenge.

A simple magic-less duelist
- Gregory Renaldo Binks III

Fight corrupt when dey in front of you, not go get surronded. Surronded by corrupt is bad. Bad is dead. Dead is bad.

-Kuyak

Back