Karkkadon hear my call

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Lord of the Wintery Seas, Lord of Transformation, Lord of Carnal Love, Lord of Death, Lord of the Hunt
Karkkadon

You say you do not dream but, I know you use the Dreaming.

I urge you to very strongly to step back and evaluate your actions. I am aware of the course you have plotted and this will push you and those you claim to love into stormy seas. Those from which there is no escape. Your gills will not prevent you from drowning.

Step aside from your rage and think

Not many in this life are granted a second chance. Especially those such as yourself.

If you do not, be warned, Lord of Death.

It was I who held you inside and kept you safe.

It was I whom you confessed to.

It was I who birthed you into what you are now.

You know that once a decision is made, a decision is not changed.

Continue, down this course and only destruction await you and yours. .

Liddia FallingStar

OK Liddia...... Me only know one shark..... he bad shark too...... Now why da sharks killing Dark Elfs and Humans...... You do know dat me know someone that fits that description...

A pair of voices...

Ahh Liddia we tell you no get involved.
You get involved we maybe hunt you. We not want too. Yeah we like you being you. Not dead. The Hunt has begun, No more sleep for him, matter affect why we sleeping..yeah wake up stupid, you too dummy.

Slash and Slasher
Sharkin Hunters

Slash and Slasher,

I am still his emissary and if he needs me I am here. Yet, I do not want to meet either of you in battle nor your kin. You all are special to me, as if you were my own. Stay safe and guard your back.

Lady FallingStar.

He has started the hunt already, many have fallen and he will slay any who try to speak with him.

Time is running out...

Bart

Back