Donations updated 8/10/2016

Noni

Artisan
If you would like to bring something outside of this list to donate to the chapter, please email me (Alison) first at: Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com. We appreciate all of your donations and your want to help South Michigan be a flavorful and exciting chapter! We currently have a very large monster camp so we are not accepting all donations. So, again, please email me so I can let you know if your donation will be accepted. I would hate to have you bring something to an event to then have it turned away! We currently award 4 goblin stamps per dollar spent on donated items. We offer more for handcrafted items on a case by case basis.

Extreme Need items (2x the Goblin Stamp Reward):
- Open Cell Foam
- Two handed weapons
- Claws
- Short and Long Swords
- Black tabards

Needed:
-Physical armor reps
-Mouse traps
-Packets- White, Orange, and Blue (1 goblin stamp per packet)
- Blue tabards
- Glow sticks of any kind
-Large jugs of water for the tavern
-Bottled water for NPC camp
- Magic item reps

***As always, monetary donations are always needed and accepted! We offer 4 Goblin Stamps per dollar in South Michigan. You can donate money by using Paypal: Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com***

Last edited:
Do you want safety marking red glow sticks, like the big kinds. Or the small ones for death knight eyes?

Big Thanks to whoever it was that bought that new drawer kaboodle for Monster Camp Make-up! I hope it was put away as nicely as we got it. Really great for organizing and finding colors all weekend!

Hello, My friends and I are quite crafty and looking to earn some GS in other chapters. One of us is actually a professional clothing designer. We wanted to know if you still need black tabards, magic items phys reps and armor phys reps. We can do simple tabards, or more complex shirts, vests, gowns. We can also knit or do leatherwork, such as pouches or masks. Just let me know what you would like us to work on. Thank you for your time. I tried to find contact information on the website but was unable to find an email address to contact the chapter.
Sincerely,
Jennifer Campbell AKA Lily O'Malley
Crossroads Alliance/Asheville, NC

We'd love all of those things. Black and White Tabbards always go a long way, these don't need to be too fancy. Typical fantasy clothing is always needed, in any color. Pouches, especially nicer ones would be great too.

Shoot an email over to alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com and we can figure out a fair compensation.

If you guys still need claws, I can donate a couple short claws (about 33", 1/2" CPVC core). If you guys are interested, is there anyone going to this weekend's Chicago game that can pick them up?

Yeah claws are always great! I think we broke two just recently. :)

I'll be going to game this weekend, so I can totally take them. Thanks Kyle!

Well, if Ian can take 'em at the Chicago game, did you want any other short weapons (probably CPVC)? I miiiiiight be available to make a weapon or two for ya in time for this weekend. I've been wanting to get some gobbies in SoMI for a while now, and this seems a good way to make that happen.

Also, is there anything specific you want for magic item reps? I don't know that I'd have anything for this weekend, but my wife and I both make chainmail jewelry, she does some poly-clay stuff, and I do a little bit of leatherwork.

@KyleSchmelz you ran plot for a while, anything you think would be interesting. We've got a decent amount of rings and necklaces in the game. It'd be nice if we could break that cycle with some more unique reps. We don't have any specific needs though.

If you're worried about spending too much time on something, with out an idea of the amount of gobs, we can make sure that any projects you'd want to work on would have an predetermined amount.

Magic item reps are always kind of up in the air about their value, so I'm happy to make sure it's cemented.

Hey SoMI folks, I have an assortment of medium-sized MI reps/trinkets/props that I found while cleaning my house and am looking to get rid of, so I would donate them to y'all if you want them and you could take them off my hands at a Chicago event. I can send a list/picture of all the stuff I've got if you want to take a look, so let me know if you're interested.

What style of battery-operated candles? I'm looking at tealights, votives, pillars...and do you want displays for them (candlesticks, candlabra, etc.)?

-JT from Chicago.

How many are you looking for? I'm going to be peddling in-game, so I have restricted car-space. I know the answer is probably "As many as you can spare!" but realistically, how many are you looking for? :)

-JT

Well, we need to replace some of our older candles as well as add more to the collection to have more lighting in the tavern. I'm really trying to keep from having to turn the overhead florescent lighting on. So I suppose about 20 ish... :D But, we will take as many as we can get LOL!

Back