October 25th Gameday Information

Kasuni

Squire
Hello Alliance Seattle!

We have moved the pre-registration deadline to Sunday, October 19th at midnight so players will have an opportunity to read the game's blurb before deciding whether to PC or NPC - we will have the blurb up shortly!

Here is the general information about the October 25th Gameday!

First and foremost, after reading this post, pre-register for the Gameday! You must pre-register by no later than Sunday, October 19th at midnight if you would like to PC or half PC the gameday. We also request that NPCs pre-register for the gameday. This will better enable us to coordinate which NPC you will be playing for the Potluck Feast.

When: October 25th, 2014.
  • 10am - 11am Check In!
  • 11am - 1:30pm Plot & Mods!
  • 1:30pm - 4pm Potluck Feast!
  • 4pm - 4:30pm Clean Up!
Where: Camp Long Lodge

What: We have 3 Unique options for how you may participate in the Gameday
  • Option 1) PC the whole Gameday. Cost - $20
  • Option 2) NPC the whole Gameday. Cost - Free!
  • Option 3) NPC for the "Plot & Mods!" portion of the Gameday, and PC for the "Potluck Feast!" portion. Cost - $10
  • We encourage all regular Seattle NPCs to NPC the gameday in it's entirety, and they can attend as one of their townie or regular NPCs (please contact Paige & Plot to discuss which character - plot@alliance-seattle.com and manager@alliance-seattle.com). For players who do not have a regular NPC in the Seattle Campaign, you may NPC the first half of the gameday and then PC for the feast.

Feast Information
  • This will be a potluck! Please tell us in this linked post what you would like to bring, or contact Emily at manager@alliance-seattle.com
  • This will be an opportunity to "hang out" IC with other PCs, and have additional interaction time with regular NPC characters. Want to recruit for your House? Have deals to make? Rituals to cast? A story to tell? This is the time!

PC
Seth B.
Nick B.
Denise B.
Josh B.
Crystal E.
Eric E.
Rollin F.
Keegan G.
Mark G.
Amy G.
Bryan G.
David K.
Michael L.
Brad L.
Rachel M.
Kevin M.
Julie N.
Erik O.
Kirsten O.
Josh R.
Shane R.
Jeremy R.
Adam S.
Andy S.
Echo S.
Brittany S.
Derek T.
Katie W.
Chantell W.
Tyler W.
Matt W.
Ryan W.
Amber W.

NPC

Alixx A.
Rebecca A.
Katie B.
Cassandra B.
Tucker B.
Wolf C.
Gabriel DLA
Paige H.
Tony M.
Heather N.
Dave T.
Kenneth W.

PC Half / NPC Half

Nate B.
Alison B.
Jaimi D.
Jordan F.
Shane M.
Glenn M.
Emily S.
Jason S.

Prepaid
Matt W.
Chantell W.
Tyler W.
Emily S.
Adam S.

**Need character transfer. If we do not receive character transfers by Sunday, October 20th, we will use the card that we have on file for you in our database (for many, if not all of you, that is a very recent card). Please make sure to request your card from your home chapter promptly if you plan to attend the gameday.

Updated 10/22/14

Last edited:
This post has been updated with those who have pre-registered! We will be updating this on a daily basis, so check to confirm that you are on the list!

Will there be a teaser, or a description at all to give some info on the location and such?

The list has been updated - remember to get your pre-reg in by tonight at midnight!

The pre-registration deadline has been moved to midnight, Sunday, October 19th.

Is this site like totally private or are we going to be seeing random people wander though the game area?

The site is pretty private - we have a large field and a Lodge building reserved. We should have zero people entering the Lodge building who are not affiliated with us, and minimal foot traffic outside. Some smaller larps use it as an overnight site, and I have heard that it is pretty private.

For anyone who still wants to come who hasn't pre-registered, please still submit the pre-registration form. We will not be bringing a printer or logistics itself to the gameday - you must pre-register in order to play your character.

Depending on Emily/Denise availability, we may be able to accommodate some late pre-registrations. You can email us at logistics@alliance-seattle.com to ask if your request will be processed (if it is late).

If your pre-registration was received as of now, it has been accounted for and we will have your card available at the gameday.

See y'all there! :)

I'll remind you day of, but thought I'd mention it here. Alixx may be an hour or so late because her work scheduled her later than normal, and it's her first time, who should I direct her to when she does arrive?

You can direct her to me (Emily) and I'll get her all checked in! I'm NPCing the first half, so I will be available then.

Back