October Favorites (A Time of Trials)

OleanderSky

Artisan
Marshal
I bet you had some favorites. I bet staff feed on player favorites as well as tears and we should tell them.

-Thank you NPCs for getting beat up in the rain and cold!

-Lots of people looking out for the new guy in town. And there being a new guy.

-The good sports who played along with the absolute bull that is the card game Mao.

-The longest stretch of fully immersed roleplay I've ever had. Staying up until absurd o'clock because I cared far more about a conversation than sleep in game and OOG stopped registering for a good while.

-Cyric the golem maker. Moonsong continues to be charming/sad-making, and it's cool seeing someone with an adventurer's skillset farm instead. And the golem malfunctioning was hilarious.

thanks npc's and staff for a super awesome event!!

I had a lot of fun playing Avalon here again.

for my favorites I have are

"goats are not boats."

chasing bird man mike through the damn woods, saving roman, then chasing mike again and finding out later he had 2 seconds left to his renew before I made him run again, yay! go me!

team 3 awesomeness. me and jesse laugh gassing our half of the orcs.

Melissa and jena's new dwarfs were just to awesomely funny.

early morning sunday earth circle fun times. after seeing the broken construct and then talking about how what if kainen was broken and coming up with this,

I had a great weekend roleplaying with everyone. I really, really enjoyed the conversations and interactions I had with the characters I spent time with.

A huge thanks to plot and all of the awesome npcs that kicked our butts this weekend.

Looking forward to next season!

Favorites!
*Rolling with The Hunt! Thank you guys for allowing my brother and I to tag along. We had a great time :)
* Rupert's game! And Get down your majesty!
* finally fighting a pantherghast along with a few others. I did t do much but I did enough
* BS card games.
* rogueing it up with various people, including Amok. 5th level but we actually did well together circling the creatures
* watching Kerak take on and defeat his own personal pantherghast, being the only barbarian there
* cerebral devourers, Liches, ghouls, pantherghast, orcs, a 3 headed hound and a spectral champion....oh my.
I look forward to our next trip, and seeing you guys in Gettysburg in 2 weeks.
Ry

* Opening wave battle Friday night being dropped in the woods and having to stealth mode through the Hunting Grounds. Team Dwarf with Avalon and Amuk did an amazing ob sneaking to the field.
Also the first time in year I was truly afraid.

* Dixie and Rocky get a job! Lol Roleplaying with Heresy on the terms of building his keep.

*"Girl time" a time.honored traditon I love my silly Keely and Koi time

* the Dwarf mod to North Fortress saturday with Amuk and Raja. How I have missed lowbie mods. Yay for being a 6th level thug.
All things Dixie.....thank you Jena for convincing me.to make a redneck dwarven brute. I havnt laughed this hsrd in years.

I had a great time shaking off the two year rust on Naga at this event. Thank you NPCs, plot, and all you guys who made it happen.

A few things indeed:
-Orc throwdowns: That's how it should be.
-"sorry about your face" when you mess up evil ritual marks on the ground: "Naga, was that you I saw at the big explosion of whatever it was up there?" "Ya, don' ****in scuff dose marks when you go by. Dey bitchy."
-Sphinx
-Reptilon Scale. This will be a thing. A glorious, bossin thing.
-Oh hai there two-eyes
-Orc dice. I picked those things up right before the event with a "I'll come up with something with them" for potential downtime. They are now a thing, and I love them.
-Orcs in the night.
-Orcs.
-More orcs.
-The Hunt orcs.
-Racist. You know who you is. That was incredibly priceless. Both for it being a completely in-character statement, and an in-character immediate reaction when multiple orcs just turn and look at you afterwards.
-Storytime romance novels. *ahem* make copies and share, oh scholar nerds.
-Bad rift location job under the table in the tavern during the set on of stupid o'clock. My orc, and I, thought it hilarious.

It was a delight, as always. And so many NPCs! Thank you all so much for letting us beat on you and stuff!

-The opening battle was great. Having to fight and regroup from disparate locations was a totally awesome and novel way of doing a wave battle, and it really set the theme for the whole weekend. Those clever, damned sneaky raptors.
-I liked being on the riddle team for the third trial. I totally got it, though. Just sayin'.
-The orc party and subsequent throwdown was very thematic, and the most fun. I liked seeing Yortuk and his clan come in and socialize about the trials. Also, honor combat is a really cool thing. Also, I got to play with gasses.
-The roleplay I got to be a part of this event was top-notch. Early-morning bonding, my mentor resurrecting, having to be the one to tell a big bad that we're not surrendering... it was awesome.

Oh man. Oh man, I loved this event, and leaving early was the saddest. Kinda for the best though, because a stuffy, sickly velociraptor is not enjoyable company.
- Sean as a Megatherium. The best sloth face.
- Raptor tactics! Ambush in the woods, then herding the PCs into a group and getting at them wolf-pack style was great.
- All the RP, oh my god. Sevaria trying to communicate with the prehistoric creatures, Gebous charming a raptor, and then hissing and snipping at the other one to assert dominance. Good times.
- Crawling chaos, yo. The town collectively stomping its feet and trying to decide if the coming fight was truly worth it.

NPCs, you were in full force and amazinger than ever. (yes it's a word if I say so)
Loved Dwarf Saturday night
All things Rocksy
Dixie and Rocksy getting jobs
Avalon, Amok, Duorn, Rocksy, Trunken, Dixie jungle crash...and flying dwarves...it just wasn't right. That poor flyer.
Girl's time in the healer's guild. (can't wait until next time!)
Watching the Horde...err I mean Hunt roll out on Sunday. Seriously you guys are your own army!!!
Sunday morning pantherghasts! Particularly wylderkin and biata
Orcs in the tavern
Goat cart racing shinanigans
honor battle with orc army...particularly "don't worry I'm not going to fight in this one"
Killing stuff. I've never been able to do that before!
North Fortress Dwarf Mod (and others!)
Dwarf Pantherghast while I'm not looking.
Everything Rocksy and Dixie. I have never had so much fun.

Finally...BATTLE KEG...(which by the way is currently under construction)

Holly crap I finally found it haha
Hello I'm new to LARP AND THE AD and I'm look to see if there is anyone in rochester NH or even in NH I've done a lot of the leg work I lm just looking for someone to sit down with face to face and see what this is all really like and get feel for it befor I go to Home Depot and start making swords and boards
Please for the love of God if you do contact me please email
You have no idea how this app is killing me
Shanedow508@gmail.com

-havoc

Back