The Horizon Feast and Auction

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
It's been an amazing year. There has been so much growth and settlement with the building of Horizon this last year. To think, it started as just a plot of land within the Valley of Solace, and now it is a community that proves what can be done in lands once occupied by the Corrupt. From the creation of it's first building, an Earth Guild house that provides medical care and knowledge of the Earthen arts to those seeking it, to a school of celestial arts, to outpost and various buildings of commerce, this is a bright new era for Gaden.

None of which could not have been done without the generosity of Lord Dante Silverlake, who saw this Valley as potential, not a Valley of desolation. As such, it is time to solidify Horizon as an official settlement within The Valley, and to do so requires the acquisition of Permanent Circles of Powers.

The circles of course come at a cost, so on the night of Saturday, November 8th, 1514 Dante Silverlake will sponsor a great feast for the community of Horizon, and hold an auction of rare and exotic goods that all proceeds from that auction will go towards purchasing the Permanent Circles of Power scrolls.

To my adventuring community, I invite you to this feast, and I ask that you open your coin purses towards the auction, and even more so, I encourage you to seek out friends, comrades, allies or patrons that would be willing to donate items, trinkets or coin to this auction in exchange for favors and/or task by the Adventuring Community. Now is the time to truly take Horizon up another level, and ensure that it becomes a town of hope and trade in a valley once filled with despair and loss.

-Asher

If you are indeed seeking those fine people that would donate things to be sold at the auction, count myself among them! The adventuring folk have done a fantastic job over the last several months in gathering residue for me, so it is the least I can do to offer the latest bottle of my finest brew to be sold off.

- M. M. Madreskal
Purveyor of Fine Wines and Spirits

Me invite all members of Traders Guild of Roskaria and Guildmaster Gillan. They probably bring rare goods for trade for favors. That be how Traders Guild work with adventurers a lot of times.

-Cho Ko Nu

Hello friends,

I am certainly in favor and support of this excellent opportunity for our Valley. The addition of permanent circles of power to the growing town of Horizon will defenitly show the strives that many of us have put forth coming to fruition. With the growing population, commerce, trade, and ecomony we have seen a wonderful growth rate in buildings and structures that have been brought into existance over the last year.

The fertile lands have been planted and harvested, the river has been widened for trade, the irrigation trenches have been dug. The natural resources have been discovered and are being concervatively harvested. Raw materials travel from Horizon to Roskaria and Gaden. Wood, tar, and stone from the Valley of Solace is being crafted in the workshops of mastercraftmen, used in the construction and maintenance of structures in Gaden, and crafted into the tools of success for the future.

Now is an excellent time for the continued growth of Horizon to include permanent circles of power for the Earth Guild and the Celestial Guild, to be able to become a stronger and recognized presence within Horizon. The continued efforts of both guilds will, as they have proven in the past, serve to make the Valley stronger and safer.

I encourage all peoples of the Valley and surrounding area that would be able to contribute and see the town of Horizon continue to grow, to come to the feast and participate in this good cause.

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon
Knight of the Stayed Blade

On behalf of Brokers Guild of Gaden, me give rare potions for auction. These potions be final result potions from years of experiments of race blood from master potion maker and adventurer Benjamin Bookworm. Me give me own blood for help make. Very rare and very valuable for adventurers! For exact what they do, come to feast and auction!

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
I want to extend a huge thank you to our benefactors for supplying the donations and gifts which resulted in the funds of 200g, which is enough to purchase and set up the Permanent Circles of Power within Horizon.

I could not stress my thanks enough to each of you! I also extend my thanks to Lord Dante Silverlake for organizing, Socora for creating a fantastic assortment of dishes and Sir Victor Von Gryphon for his continued help in development of the area.

1515 is looking to be a great year for Horizon, and I encourage anyone looking for a new start to come on down.

With deepest thanks,
Asher Oakheart

I would like to offer my congratulations to the friends and peoples of the Valley. You continue to stand as a shinning example of what can be accomplished when we put our collective talents and resources together. Together we have successfully put Horizon on the map. Where once there were bare corrupt lands, I now see the fertile crop fields lush with bountiful harvests. Where once stood corrupt nodes, I see a township of homes, schools, guilds, trade crafts, and businesses. A place once secluded in darkness, now traveled by river trade routes, wide wagon trails, and soon permanent magic circles to issue in the light. Where once crept our enemies, I see friends and allies working together to make the Valley stronger and safer. Today we have built a town, what shall we do together tomorrow? Whatever the future will bring, know that I am proud to walk with you.

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon

Last edited:
Back