Earth Guild Services for November Banquet

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
To those at the Feast,

I recently finished the 43rd volume, "Failure is not an Option: How to Never Failure an Expanded Enchant Again" in the series of Earth Formal tomes and feel as though I will have a lot of focus available for Spellcrafting and Rituals this upcoming market.

Please let me know if you require any of the following:

1) Spellcrafting- 1.5g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. While the Earth Guild has some scrolls for spellcrafting, it would be wise to come prepared with a scroll you wish for me to use.

2) Ritual Casting- Price is negotiable if I"m notified of the ritual before the first market day. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls. Ritual Manipulation of True Empowerment is included at no charge.

3) Study of Earthen Magic- I have the patience to teach two people high levels of Earth Magic to those seeking to further their studies. If you seek First Aid or Healing Arts, I will gladly find someone available to instruct you. Should no one be available, I will most certainly teach you.

All proceeds will go towards the further development of Horizon and surrounding area in the Valley of Solace.

Thank You,
Healer Asher of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Back