Cabins for Nov 7-8-9 Event

chantellw

Artisan
Hello! I saw that you guys had cabin sign-ups for the last event, are you using that same document this event? Does anyone have space for 3?

Hey Chantell,

I don't see why this Google Doc couldn't still be used. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TYAluVZH7II1Mpu4Qd0rE2ls0HdL6zpFADohxCN8loI/edit#gid=0

I would say its best if people know they (or their cabinmates) are not going to be there, to remove themselves. This way, we can keep people in roughly the same cabins that they have been staying in before.

For a reminder, Ryan has the links to the maps in his previous post here:
http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/cabins-for-the-upcoming-game.28053/

Anyone?
With the event only less than 2 weeks off, I would like to make sure I have a place to stay when I drive down.

If you're willing to go without wards, you are welcome to join us in Lakeside 1. It's not really "our" building, but there may be some REALLY ANGRY SCARY BIATA if you ward. ;)

Ryan, if it helps Mmmm I'll be staying with Zodiak.

Yeah, I saw that. (Abandoner)
Is Gabe not coming at all, or is he just not cooking? I can't find him on the pre-reg list.

Ryan, if you do that would be great. (Wouldnt run the risk of the 11 year Old Celestial Wizard making Angry Biata). We do have a Cot we can bring for the kiddo to if that helps. Also we should have a propane heater to make for warm Cabin so long as we can get up to renton to pick it up from Torie next week.

Ok then. Go ahead and plan to stay with us. We'll have room, and we'd love your heater-company. We'd love your company.

Awesome! Thanks! Though are we sure that between Luke and Talo thats not too much blue for one cabin to handle ;) ?

I'm perfectly cool with Roann and Dab getting left without a place to sleep IG, but OOG I'd like a place that isn't wet or outside to crash. Anybody have room for the two of us OOG at least?

I suspect that google doc is not close to updated. A lot of those people are not on the prereg list.

Also I think there is a public building that is not warded and usually open. Perhaps the Oregon player rep could chime in? I am not really sure what the current set up is, I have missed a few games.

Last edited:
Pioneer 1 and Lakeside 1 have open bunks still. And if the list is out of date then there'll be open bunks when we get to site.

(Not the Oregon player rep) There is a common house building at the back of the buildings called Pioneer 1. No wards/wizard locks allowed.

As it has been pointed out, there were a lot of people on the cabin list that had not pre-reg'd. We have gone through and deleted any names that were not on the pre-reg list. We apologize if we deleted you and you were on the pre-reg list. When signing up for a cabin, please make sure to sign up with your OOG first name and last initial so that we can cross reference you with the pre-reg list in the future.

The only cabin that we will enforce being ward free is Pioneer 1, which we are treating as a public house where anyone can stay. The Common House is a different building which you can find out about IG.

If you would like to have your friends stay with you in a building please make sure to have them pre-reg. Even though it is past the pre-reg deadline for pricing, it still makes our logistics staff happy when you pre-reg.

Thanks!

Canceling my room reservation.

Ian will not be in attendance this weekend - it's my first weekend off in 3 (70+ hr) weeks, and I need to actually relax. Have fun!

Back