Alliance Character - View your characters online

My goal is to update the online database after each event, so keep your eyes posted!

The database is now completely up to date and online, just in time for our next event. Don't forget to pre-register before Monday at midnight to earn 30 goblin stamps!

The latest version of the database is now online, which includes the July blanket.

It's been a little while, but the database is now up to date (sans the most recent goblin stamps) which includes our September event!

The online database is up to date! Short some goblins for monthly blankets over the winter break? You can PayPal money to alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com and get some at a 4:1 ratio!

Now that the winter months have passed, I've uploaded the database to include all of the monthly blankets through May (I applied them early since there will be a few of us going to Traverse City on May 1st).

The pre-reg deadline for our first event of the season is just two weeks away (5/11). It's never to early to get your pre-reg in!

I'm in the process of uploading the latest version of the database online. Over the break, please take a look at it and shoot me an email (somilogistics@gmail.com) if you'd like to spend build, goblin stamps, or if you find that there's something wrong!

Thanks to Matt, there are also 2 more Craftsman Other slots available for characters in the database!

Thanks,
Ian

Now that there's been a few months for you to earn some build, check out the latest version of your character on the online database! It's being uploaded now. :)

Hey everyone,

I've gone and updated the online database with everyone's latest build! Please let me know if there's anything missing. You can either send me a private message here or email me at somilogistics@gmail.com

For the time being, please ignore your goblin stamp totals. My project for the next month or so is to make sure they're all squared away before going into the winter break!

Best,
Ian

The database has yet again been updated as we make our way into the beginning of the season in just a few weeks!

As always, please reach out if you think something's amiss. You can do so by emailing me at logistics@alliancesouthmichigan.com

Best,
Ian

Last edited:
We're about halfway through the 2017 season so far, so I figured I'd upload the latest version of the logistics database before the guest event in just 2 weeks!

As always, feel free to shoot me a message at logistics@alliancesouthmichigan.com if you want to talk about your character.

Best,
Ian

Hey folks!

I've just updated the database, so you should expect to see character updates (through December 2017) within the next few hours.

If you've never accessed your character(s) through Alliance Character before, here's how you do it!
1) Navigate to the main forums (https://alliancelarp.com/forum)
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page where you see Alliance Character
3) Click on the down arrow next to "Sub-Forms"
4) Select "South Michigan"
5) Click "Here" when you receive the "Your account has not been configured with access to this page yet." message
6) Enter your real name and email address (and memberID, if you know it)
7) Submit your request to link your account with your character
8) This usually takes a few hours for @Auric to make the link, but if it's been a few days, you can email him here.

After you've been approved and the link has been made, you'll be able to follow steps 1-4 and be navigated to see all of your characters' history as well as personal goblin stamp history anytime you'd like!

As always, please shoot me an email at logistics@alliancesouthmichigan.com if you think I've left anything out or documented something incorrectly.

Best,
Ian

Last edited:
I'm uploading the database now, so you should see it reflected on the forums within a few hours. This includes the March monthly blanket, and should be your final character sheet going into our one-day event on March 24th (barring any future Dragon/Out-Of-Chapter Blanket requests). Don't forget to pre-reg! Details can be found here.

Back