Alliance Character - View your characters online

Heh, I have a PC from like 2004 that I totally forgot existed.

Reactions: Vox
I actually have a missing character. I wonder if there is any way to fix that.

-MS

Work with HQ logistics first to verify this character is actually in the current database.. My guess is he was never copied over from an old version of the DB. I have old copies if Alex is unable to find him.

It may be hard. He was actually made at the first ever HQ event and never played again. I never officially retired him, but I'm not sure he ever made it into the database.

-MS

I wish to lodge a complaint at that HQ logistics guy. My secondary character is for some reason housed in Arrandin? Dude needs to fix that immediately....
(Sounds like I've got work to do tonight. People feel free to email @logistics me and I'll see what I can do for you all!)

I have a character i have not planned in a few years. I filled out that little form on the site how long should it be before i get a reply or my character is posted?

Its not an automatic process. I wont get around to it at least until sunday night. I just moved still getting stuff done, computer has not been hooked up yet.

Can we sticky this or put that link somewhere in a stickied logistic thread?

What is the lag on this? I am looking at some data that is fairly old (months at least).

Also, can incorrect entries be deleted? I have a character on my list who doesn't belong because they are not, nor were they ever, my character.

HQ last uploaded their database on 2016-06-03 09:44:48, this can be found if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. You'll need to bug logistics to upload the latest data, I'll be glad to assist if they need help.

As far as incorrect entries, looks like someone created a character under your member ID then deleted it, i can also assist HQ logistics with removing that old deleted entry in the database.

Back