My Darling Son Come Home

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
My Darling Son Come Home.

We need to work out this issue.

Your Mother Liddia

My Darling son, come home.

Dream to me, things have developed that you need to be made aware of.

Your mother Liddia

I can't M'ah, I am busy with Seep. What's up anyways? You know where I am and how to get a hold of me privately, no need to go all "my darling son" on me...its kinda embarrassing.

Oh Ya, Seep and I were planning crashing the party at Cyn's place next week to celebrate the new year, i heard the food would be good. You can come too if you want, i should practice my "applied remote rifting" skills.

C YA-

Big C

My Darling Son,

You still have not responded? Are you well?

Your mother Liddia

Dang MA,

I just responded like the next day...

"I can't M'ah, I am busy with Seep. What's up anyways? You know where I am and how to get a hold of me privately, no need to go all "my darling son" on me...its kinda embarrassing.

Oh Ya, Seep and I were planning crashing the party at Cyn's place next week to celebrate the new year, i heard the food would be good. You can come too if you want, i should practice my "applied remote rifting" skills.

C YA-"

Oh in case you were interested, I can rift a couple more times a day...but I cant talk long there's a dragon hunter on the loose...

Big C

You and I both know that is not the same thing. You can always send me a missive or private dreaming.

Your mother Liddia

Back