Hello

Kibou Otter

I've been interested into getting into LARPing for awhile now and a customer at work said she was buying some customs for this one so i looked into it and think I finally found one my style I've got a basics of a character in mind but id love to bounce idea's / questions off a experienced player. I would prefer to do so via an instant messenger if anyone is interested in helping me out.

Hi. I'm Bill the head of the food committee. Feel free to shoot me a message with questions or hit up customer service at hqcustserv@gmail.com. I'm sure you'll get a bunch of offers for assistance on these forums too.

Hey there - I know you want to talk in a more real-time way, but I'd still recommend reaching out to Kyle at hqcustserv@gmail.com. He is really, really accommodating and I'm certain would be willing to speak with you however you're most comfortable. :) Even if the initial contact isn't real-time, I think Kyle would be happy to help you out.

I am heidi hooper I play the head of the healers guild and part of the local Biata council. I am almost always home long story. my email is heidihooper1 at gmail.com 1570 9946275 I am in stroudsburg pa poconos area I am a master costumer many sewing machines ha ha. hope this helps

I also currently spending quite a bit of time at home, always happy to help!

Back