2015 Event Schedule

Noni

Artisan
I am pleased to announce the Alliance South Michigan 2015 event schedule!

All weekend events will be held at the MUCC (Michigan United Conservation Clubs) camp in Chelsea, MI. We have had a lot of scheduling conflicts this year hence why we currently have only 4 events scheduled. We will be be hosting 2, one day events but haven't nailed a site down for those yet. As soon as we get dates for those we will post them up! Expect one in the spring and another in the fall.

May 15-17
June 12-14
AUGUST 21ST - 23RD
OCTOBER - 2ND-4TH

MUCC Cedar Lake Outdoor Center
2500 Pierce Rd
Chelsea, MI 48118

To get to the MUCC camp you take 94 (east or west) to exit 157 (Pierce Road) head north (straight) on Pierce. Drive past Cavanaugh Lake road. The Camp will be less than a mile past Cavanaugh Lake on left. Cedar Lake Camp. It is about 20 mins west of Ann Arbor.

Event prices are as follows:

2 Day (weekend) Events
PC at the door: $60
PC Prereg: $50
New Player to the Alliance: First and second event is half price!

NPC: Free!

Membership Prices:

1 Year: $15

New Players: First 3 months are free!

Membership funds help us to offset some of the costs associated with running the game. Specifically they help us pay for insurance, logistics costs, and other materials required for running a good game!

All Players, Staff, and NPCs must have a membership in South Michigan if you have a character housed in our database. You may pay at events or you can send us a check or money order. Email me at: Allliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com if you would like our address to pay by mail.

You can also pay by Paypal to: Alliancesouthmichigan@gmail.com
Please include a $2.00 processing fee for all Paypal transactions to cover transaction costs.

South Michigan does not require players traveling from other chapters to pay for a membership. However, if you would like to receive monthly blankets or Goblin blankets for an out of chapter character for missed events from South Michigan, you must have a current membership South Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm, I'll have to dust off my Rabbitkin I suppose and see how many of these I can make. Do I get a free toy prize if I make all 4?

Is the August event really Saturday through Monday? Just want to make sure...

Please take a look at the Schedule change for SoMI 2015. We have changed the July 31st - August 2nd date to August 21st - August 23rd.

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Please take a look at the Schedule change for SoMI2015. Unfortunately, the camp informed us that their is a board meeting in October that was on the same weekend that we had it scheduled. We, reluctantly, were forced to accept the change. This event now clashes with the Chicago event. I am currently working with Rob to try to remedy this situation so our events don't overlap.

Please stay tuned to any further developments on this matter. Thank you!!

Back