Come Join us at the Castle (Or the Dave G pays your gas promotion)

Lurin

Duke
<This promotion was designed to draw in local Midwest players, but we'll honor the discount for anyone from out of town so I thought I'd cross post it here!>

Heya Folks!

Once again the SoMN staff has rented out the castle in Brainerd Minnesota for our October 23rd-25th event for 2015!

As always we'd love to make this an epic event and would love to see more faces from out of town, although we understand it's a long drive, thus we've decided to off our fancy new "Dave G Pays your Gas!" promotion)

<In his best Billy Mays impression> Here's how it works!

Any player who resides in a non-Minnesota state full time that attends the October 23rd-25th event will receive $25 dollars off admission provided personally by the SoMN Owner from his own pocket (okay so that really only matters to the book keepers) In addition, the organizer of any vehicle that brings 3 or more people (or convoys of multiple vehicles that does the same) will receive DOUBLE the discount (that's a mere $10 for your event, food included!)

So if you've ever wanted to travel and see how them crazy Minnesotans play, this October could be the perfect time, and I'd love to see some of the great Larper's I've met in your chapter meet more of our local folks!

You can find details on the castle event here -> http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/details-on-the-somn-castle-event-version-oct-2015.29081/

-David Glaeser
Alliance Southern Minnesota

Back