SoMN Season Pass Offer - 2016

Lurin

Duke
Thanks for your interest, but this offer has expired!

Last edited:
I have been asked this question by a number of people that I have informed of this deal:

If they want the build applied to a new character but that character has not been made yet, they can just put "New Character" into the form, correct?

Absolutely, You can put "new character", or whatever name your local chapter has on record. SoMN is of course happy to host new characters but we find people generally prefer to have new characters cooked up locally.

Excellent, thanks.

Hi I'm a bit new to LARP and I live in the Minneapolis area I was just wondering where I can go to try to learn stuff

Hi I'm a bit new to LARP and I live in the Minneapolis area I was just wondering where I can go to try to learn stuff
Hey there,

Glad to hear you are interested in learning more about us! I would recommend looking at the Southern Minnesota section of the forums for a bit of information on the MN chapter, as well as emailing info@mnalliance.com with any questions you might have. Our chapter's website is currently under reconstruction, though our staff and player base are more than happy to answer any and all questions you might have about our game and would love to get you involved!

~ Alexander
Southern Minnesota General Manager

Having just finished the first round of e-mails for credit for the February one day, I thought I'd bump this. As a reminder only three weeks remain to take advantage of this offer!

The lastest round of e-mails have been sent, as a reminder we include a BCC of all requests to the e-mail attached to that paypal you make the donation from, so if you haven't seen yours come through give us a shout!

Want to get in on this offer? Better hurry only 7 days left before it expires!

Once again will be making this offer, I'm reusing the same topics because all the questions/answers are the same!

We also strongly encourage you to look at other offers from Seattle and Oregon and pick the option that works best for you! (or all of them, that's a great idea!)

SEATTLE

OREGON

We usually close this offer March 15th of each year. which lands 2-3 weeks post our first game.

Due to some confusion I've updated the original posting with our Standard March ending Date for our yearly fundraisers.

We've just had our first one-day last week and e-mails have been sent out. As a reminder this offer expires on the Ides of March!

This deal expires at midnight, last chance to take advantage of this offer!

Back