March 21st One Day

Kitaruen

Knight
We are proud to invite on and all to a one day which will be held on Saturday March 21st at 905 Carolyn St. Mendota IL 61342; please thank Sean and Nadine for opening their home. The price of this one day will be $10. Potluck items are encouraged to be brought for lunch. A chili of some sorts will be spun up by the staff. This is a full one day. Registration will open at 9:30 AM with game on around 10AM. Game off will be by 6PM. Please send in your preregs to waysidelogistics@gmail.com

Anyone wishing to prepay may paypal to robertdautovski@yahoo.com

PCs
1. Sean V (Nehari)
2. Nadine V (Neolani)
3. Amanda F (Liddia)
4. Vicki P (Elle)
5. Emily G (Terra) Who is the Real Emily?
6. Annette S (Cyn)
7. Nate S (Nikolai)
8. Chris B (Sebastian)
9 Mark M (Shinobi)
10. Jen W (Arsita)
11. Tristan W (Frederick)
12.Emily G (Terra) Who is the Real Terra?
13. Jon D (Aramis)
14. Peter B (Sae)
15. Rob S (Eric)
16. Chris I (Link)
17. Derek S (Sam)
18. Ethan R (New)
19. Mike T (John)
20. Ian S (Draco)
21. Dave G (Enan)
22. Vaught W (Keeper)
23. Seamus C (Tarqaq)
24. Karl B (New)
25. Amy G (New)
26. Kat M (Benedine)

NPCs
1. Rob D
2. Ryan B
3. Kyle S
4. Carly B
5. Nate B
6. Nick P
7. Georgia L
8. Bryan L
9. Raggles
10. Teague M

Round of Applause for the plot team coming from MN for a ONE day!!

Last edited:
Yay MN team we miss you!!!!

Oh yes and the Smiths will be there!

Good thing I have a car to get me there. Lol I am sure I could pick up one or two on my way from carol stream. Forester ho!

The wife and I will be there :) Her first event my second looking forward to it :) Just gotta find a dog sitter for the weekend (shouldn't be any trouble...)

I prereged.

First day of Spring!! Should prove to be interesting.
Amanda

* squee jumps up and down all happy like*

I presume you are playing Link.

Amanda

Sean and Nadine,
If you want I can bring a 6foot folding table and chairs just let me know.
Jon D.

Go ahead and bring that Jon, in fact if we can get one more folding table with chairs to go with it that would be great from someone.

Food will be a chili cookoff. There will be an IG prize for the best chili, Two pots will be cooked by the staff of the one day. Please bring completed chili that just needs to be warmed in a crock pot or in a pot. No actual prep should be done at Sean and Nadines.

Obviously anyone who wants to bring other snacks please do so as well.

Cool i will bring a card table too. For the cookoff what are the judging categories or is it just best overall.(sory we do a lot of cookoffs at work)

Chili cook-off tempts me, but it's just too far of a drive for a one-day. Good luck to everyone, though!

Wondering if there's anyone coming down from the St. Paul area that wouldn't mind giving me a lift.

Back