March event?

Jovunn

Adept
Hey y'all!
Sorry to be that guy, but for the sake of scheduling personal days and PTO - is there any ETA on when you'll be announcing 2015 dates? I've heard rumblings of a March opener and would like to schedule accordingly.

Thank you!

Man that would be great. My personal days expire at the end of March and there's not enough Alliance to spend them on.

I'm working with the site on our schedule for this year. We are asking for March 13-15 and waiting for the site's response.

-Luke G.
GM, ACV

THIS PLEASES ME. And I will tentatively free up that weekend.

I'll take the guess that this fell through?

That's merely speculation at this point.
If it did indeed "fall through" an announcement would have been made in the announcement section. Let's wait and see at this point.
Ry

I didn't mean the chapter fell through, I just meant the event of vagueness that was for this weekend.

This event did, indeed, fall through. The site booked that weekend before we could get to it. We toyed with the idea of a single Day Event or back-to-back Day Events, but did not find there would be enough interest for those.

The Chapter, on the other hand, is still alive. All our Staff are currently going through major life changes that hit all at once, so please bear with us during this time of turmoil and we'll see how things shake out.

-Luke G.
GM, ACV

Back