ATTN Players: Logistics Database Issues

Tyson

Scholar
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Hi,

Good news and bad news, folks.

The bad: the current local copy of the Gettysburg database is corrupted, and won't open.

The good: I uploaded the database to the alliancecharacter.info database on Friday morning before the event. I have contacted Matt at national logistics to try and get our database restored from that data.

Please bear with me as I try to get the database recovered. If you have an immediate logistics need (such as transferring a Gettysburg character to an event in the next few weeks) email barran.logistics@gmail.com and let me know what you need. Otherwise, please hold off logistics requests until I can get this sorted out.

I have PC attendance tracked on a separate spreadsheet, and the hard copy of the NPC list, so I can still send the transfer report to other chapters this week.

Thank you for your patience,

Tyson
Gettysburg Logistics

UPDATE:

A HUGE thank you to Matt Watkins, who sent me a backup of the database from the alliancecharacter upload. So I've only lost the updates made at the event and maybe a few I made from emails after uploading the DB.

I have processed the April event and sent the event report to other chapters' logistics. I still need to add NPC and fence-hopping gobbies, and go through my emails from the 10th to see if any updates were lost. Fortunately, I should have a paper trail for all on-site payments and gobbie awards thanks to the receipt books we started using this event.

I will have the database uploaded again by early next week, and I encourage all of our players to double-check your character and goblin stamp histories to ensure nothing has been lost.

(Feel free to inundate me with emails again. All systems are go.)

Thanks again,

Tyson

Back