Springtime 1515 Rumors

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Did you see that beetle roaming around recently? That thing is huge!

I don’t really know who he is, but that Merrick guy can’t seem to open his mouth without sounding like a jerk.

A recent experiment by Sorcerer Yanith accidentally rifted away everything he had on him at the time. He never liked that scratchy old coat with all the laces that much anyway.

Kadien is building up a personal army.

It’s unfair! How come there are some Biata that can enter Gaden from Bomae, but we can’t go back through the gates to check out Bomae? I want to see what it’s like over there!

It’s official: These blasted rats are everywhere.

I wonder who Asher plans to talk to with that Spirit Farewell. I mean, with all the people he kills, he’s surely got a lot of options.

Baron Westguard has only been seen in his barony one or two days a week recently, spending most of his time in the capital or at forts along the Pratorak border discussing with Stone Elf strategists and High Orc warriors alike.

A month or so ago, some mysterious colored lights were spotted at night a handful of times, but they vanished when anyone tried to get close and they haven’t been sighted recently.

I wonder what the adventurers have been doing to have the trolls so ticked off at them. Whatever it is, I reckon it’d be pretty dangerous for them to show their faces in troll territory now.

How can the Badgerkin possibly be necromancers? They’re so adorable!

A High Orc asked me the other day if I knew where he could find a particular adventurer that he didn't know the name of, but when I asked for a description, all he did was show me one of those Becker Prancheart wanted posters with some glasses added to the picture.

Speaking of those wanted posters, did Sir Von Gryphon catch that creep yet? It doesn't feel safe to send my kids out on errands with a nutcase like that still on the loose.

Is it just my farm that has been having minor tremors once or twice a week, or are other people feeling that as well?

From what I've heard, if whatever you’re doing has got something to do with troglodytes, it’s probably going to go poorly.

Back