June Event

Denise

The June Event is coming! (June 5th-7th)

Pre-register via our amazing form!

We will award 15 goblin stamps to players that attend the event and pre-register before 05/22/15 Your pre-registration must be complete in order to be awarded the goblin stamps.

• NPCs.... Pretty Please Pre-Register? It makes Denise and Emily happy.
  • You may send in your payment for the event fee early as well, as long as you send it in before the pre-registration deadline. Please refer to our Event Cost Post, as some of our event prices have changed. Please do not send in payments after the pre-registration deadline.
  • Both PCs and NPCs may register for the meal plan. You may not participate in the meal plan unless you have pre-registered for it. We will not allow additions to the meal plan after the pre-registration deadline. We have made exceptions in the past, but we will no longer be able to make exceptions.
  • PCs who do not pre-register will be asked to wait until there is no more line at logistics before they are helped. Please pre-register to avoid being asked to wait until everyone else has gone through logistics. If your pre-registration is incomplete you will not count as being pre-registered.
PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES: 05/29/15 AT 11:59 PM

Currently Pre-Registered PCs

Andy Stowell
Norman Berg
Luke Doyle
Gavin Vaughn
Kyle Johnson
John potter
Tyler Wagner
codie gardner
Seth Bird
shane renner
Kiri Golleher
Ryan Wessner
Kevin Meiwes
Chas Hundley
Jordan Fleming
Evan Rawson
Brad Lewis
Julissa Norton
David Contini
Coralee Snow
Brittany swanson
Erik Bridge **
Russell Camp
Fred Morgan
Justin Lemire
Samantha Lemire
Anna Strausbaugh **
Joel Lemire
Heather New **
Aaron Mortensen
Ashley Cummings
Chantell Wagner
Matt Wagner
Emily Guerrant
Brianna Guerrant
Erik Oberlin
Anthony Gourdine
Dave Guerrant
Rachel Miller
Craig White
Rollin Frank
Alixx Almstedt
Paul Iverson
Emily S
Amy Gregory **
Bryan Gregory **
James Turnbull
Curtis Newbrough
Mark Gosnell
Lauren Hagen **
Jason Syring
Layn Holman
Steven Willden
Alison Buntemeyer

~ = Character transfer received
** = Prepay

Transfers Received (Must be received by 05/29/2015)

Currently Pre-Registered Plot/NPCs

Gabriel de los Angeles
Nick Bond
Anthony mungo
Benjamin Thayer
Queenie Thayer
Katie Bisonnette
Adam Fenerty
Nathan Bainbridge
Tucker Boggio
Cassandra Boggio
David Brees
Ken Walruff
Nathan Bainbridge

Meal Plan Participants

Erik Bridge
Russell Camp
Fred Morgan
Justin Lemire
Samantha Lemire
AnnaStrausbaugh
Joel Lemire
Heather New
Aaron Mortensen
Ashley Cummings
Chantell Wagner
Matt Wagner
Emily Guerrant
Brianna Guerrant
Erik Oberlin
Anthony Gourdine
Dave Guerrant
Rachel Miller
Craig White
Rollin Frank
Alixx Almstedt
Paul Iverson
Emily S
Amy Gregory
Bryan Gregory
James Turnbull
Curtis Newbrough
Mark Gosnell
Lauren Hagen
Jason Syring
Layn Holman
Steven Willden
Alison Buntemeyer
Anthony mungo
Benjamin Thayer
Queenie Thayer
Katie Bisonnette
Adam Fenerty
Nathan Bainbridge
Tucker Boggio
Cassandra Boggio
David Brees
Ken Walruff
Nathan Bainbridge

Updated: 6/2/15

Last edited:
Can we get an update as tomorrow is the last day to prereg? I can't remember if I prereged... Has been alot of games lately.

I'd say that sending in several, slightly different pre-registrations is the road to victory.

Got to Keep D-Nice on her toes.

I know I pre reged, but I don't see my name...

Luckily you are the Seattle NPC Guildmaster and Legen-waitforit-dary nut-shot artist. It only matters for meal plan for you :p

Why are Ken, Tucker and I not on the meal plan? We did check it on our pre-reg. Or is it that all the pre-reg NPC's listed there are assumed on the meal plan?

I definitely pre-registered, and made sure James pre-registered as well. He's on the list and I'm not?
I hope that I'm just missing my name somewhere, or it wasn't added or this will be the second time my prereg just... vanished. :/

Hey! I pre-registered as an NPC, but unfortunately a family emergency prevents me from being seven+ hours away from home this weekend. I'm extremely disappointed to miss this event, particularly since its the first in a new storyline, and because it will be two (almost three!) months before the next one. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused with the meal plan. I hope you guys have a lot of fun this weekend, and I will see you all in August.

Back