Crafting and things

Lurin

Duke
So, I know it's been awhile since I've been around with all my traveling, but I'll be back in early June and was wondering if anyone needed anything?

Potion making - Cure lights, purifies, cure mortal wounds anything like that? I don't have any real stock at the moment but I can some.

Alchemy - Weapon coatings/gasses and all that, does York need any gasses maybe?

Blacksmithing - Weapons and stuff, if no one needs anything I can just refill my arrow pit.

Scroll making - I've started studying this again and can make a little more then before, I also kinda have a bit of a stockpile of a lot of different scrolls.

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

If no one give you orders for blacksmith by end of this month, me will have big order for you. Me want give others chance first.

Also if you have extra weapons and armor already in you stocks, me want buy those. We can make good trade.

-Cho Ko Nu
Merchant of Weapons and Armor

Last edited:
Jehyu,

Just the rabbit I was hoping to hear from!! I've got a decently sized scroll order I'd like to place with you. Shall I send you a private dream to discuss it?

-Ilana

Ilana,

Sure that would be fine!

Choko nu,

I'll have to loot through my box and see what I have, I kinda sold a lot during my trip to Wayside though....

-Jehyu

Vor the first time in a vary long time I am out ov curelight vounds potions zo perhaps 20 vould be grand. Actually 20 vor me, and than give away 20 more to the younger adventurers but I vill pay vor them.

Kit

Okay Kit, I ken make sure to have those ready, dey might be potions or elixirs kinda depends on what else folks want.

-Jehyu

I need to restock on spell shield scrolls.

Fredrick

Fredrick,

I'll see what I can squeeze in after Ilana gets her list to me.

-Jehyu

Fredrick,

I got a big order of scrolls already, I could probably a few if you need the scrolls, do you have an idea how many you might need?

-Jehyu

I could use as many as you have for sale.

Fredrick

Jehyu,

No rush on weapons and armor. Me have something me need look into, so me no be at next gather.

-Cho Ko Nu

Jehyu,

Where you able to pick up the things from Wayside and exchange the items I sent with you?

-Asher

Of course Asher! It was the first thing I looked into down there.

-Jehyu

Anyone else want anything, I'm gonna order supplies from my vendors soon. I can still handle some more potions or alchemy work. Did anyone else need weapons since Cho-ko-nu won't be there?

-Jehyu

Can I get 3 Cure Mortal Wounds potions from you?

Briar

I could use a spare shield if you have one lying around.

--Fiona

Last edited:
How much for a short ax staff and 10 cure light? Alchemy if its easier. Me no care.

Ragnarok

Last edited:
Now that I think about it I need a short club.
-Ilana

Back