A new light in the darkness

Inaryn

Knight
I dream this far and wide so that the friends and family we have across Fortannis may share in our joy.

I am pleased to announce the birth of Shiran al'Basteua, my little white tiger cub, son of Sir Shikar al'Basteua.

Let this moment be a joy to glad hearts and a balm to those who are weary.

Dame Ny'ranï Sheehar

Reactions: Jim
Shikar... a father? From now or then? From here or back there? It's all so... jumbled, but either way it is a joy. A reason to celebrate. Whenever I may be, I promise I'll raise my glass to the health and prosperity of Shiran al'Basteua and by the Red and White if I find you again, I will defend the boy with my life, no matter when I find you, Shikar. Congratulations to you and the mother and welcome to Fortannis young Shiran! Huzzah!

Luinil Oberin

I cannot congratulate you enough on your new cub. This is why we fight. This is why we die. I shall raise a glass to the lot of you.

-Durnic Daeron

I hope you two rendered everything a newly-walking cub can get into trouble with! If not, start soon...

Congratulations on the birth of your child. I wish you all restful nights and happy days.

-Phedre

Dame Ny'rani,

With new life comes new potential. It is the embodiment of hope, and the beginning of new stories and legends.

May the elements of Life give your child strength to grow into a great Sarr, and the elements of Death befall those who would endanger him.

-Dominus Zeth

... Congrats on the new cub Shikar & Ny'rani. I raise my glass to your new family, good health and a long life to you...

-D

Back