NPCing question

Joshobeb

When you NPC for an event, do you wear the same costume that you would wear for your PC? Does Logistics provide custome pieces if you're playing a monster? Overall, how much is provided and how much will I be bringing myself, depending on what I am NPCing.

It'll vary to some degree from chapter to chapter, but typically NPC camp will provide whatever costuming you need. Most chapters suggest you wear a dark base layer (black or brown) and they'll provide whatever you need to go on top of it. I personally bring a lot of my own costuming for plot duty at Chicago, but I use a lot of the chapter's costuming as well.

I would avoid wearing the exact same costume you would wear as your PC for any of your NPC roles, but generally it should be fairly easy to change up the costume just enough to make a notable distinction.

Hey Joshobeb,

You will not wear the same costume as your PC. You typically wear all black/dark colors to be worn under the garb monster camp will share with the other NPC's. Your specific chapter will have more details. If you wanted to bring extra pieces to make your NPC stand out, you are more than welcome to bring that but I would make sure to keep it in a specific place in Monster Camp and to label it.

Edit: What Kyle said.

Perfect! I was just concerned that I might have to worry about multiple costumes, since I'm already putting a good amount of resources into the one I'm currently making. Thanks for the heads up

Back