Database Updated

norman b

Squire
Hey guys! The database is updated. Please send in your build requests and your transfer requests for Seattle game tonight, so Denise can have your updated card for you to play with on Friday!

Thanks, Norm!

Do you know when the database will be updated again? Not rushing, just curious.

Look at Norm farming those likes.

He's actually very lonely and wants you to email him about your current build levels. He'll never update the database again.

Do onto others what you wish done upon yourself. :cool:

Norm for President!

I just looked at the Database and I see that my monthly blankets have been applied, but nothing for the August event in SF.

We will take a look into that. I know it came in around that time so its possible that it came in after I updated the database.

Thanks!

Woo, thank you!

Krystina,

Go back to the main Alliance Forum page, scroll to the bottom where you see Alliance Characters.

Click on that, then select the chapter your character is based out of. You'll have to submit a request to have it viewable online. National Logistics will process that request so that you can see your character card online. Note that it'll be the character that was most recently uploaded to the National Database, so it will not always reflect the most up-to-date version of your character.

Additionally, if you have a character in more than one chapter, you'll have to complete that request for each chapter. :)

Don't worry, she has only one so it will be her top character on there. :)

Back