Regarding the New Jersey Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnar

Squire
Alliance Players,

It is with deep regret that I must announce the New Jersey chapter offline, due to no dates scheduled for the 2015 season. If you have any questions or concerns, please email National Customer Service (Stephen Deutzmann) at shduetzmann@gmail.com, and feel free to cc myself if you feel it necessary. (alibuntemeyergm@gmail.com)

At this time, the New Jersey Logistics Database has been collected by National Staff in order to keep your characters as current as possible.

Please be aware this is not a reflection of any of the local staff’s hard work, and National is hoping to reopen New Jersey at a later date if possible.

Regards,
Alison Buntemeyer
Alliance Chairman

FAQ:
I have goblin stamps in that chapter, and am on monthly blankets. Will they continue?
We are allowing all players to continue to spend goblin stamps for monthly blankets until August 31st. Should you wish to do this, please get in touch with Matt Watkins (alteredd@gmail.com) with “Alliance New Jersey: Goblin Stamp Spend Request” as your heading. After August 31st, monthly blanketing from the NJ chapter will turn off.

I have Reagents/Scrolls/Restricted MI/LCO MI/Coin/Production from this chapter. What happens to them?
-Reagents/components and Restricted Magic Items are still active and operate as per normal.
- Scrolls and Catalysts are also still active, but as per policy, cannot be cast in other chapters.
- LCO Magic items that were made in NJ chapter are still active, but are at the discretion of a receiving chapter’s LCO policies on whether or not they transfer in.
- All coin and production are also active.

I would like to move my character’s home chapter. How do I do this?
Please send an email to Matthew Watkins (alteredd@gmail.com) with “Alliance New Jersey: Home chapter Transfer Request” as the email subject.

I would like to go to an event with a character housed in New Jersey. How do I do this?
Please send an email to Matthew Watkins (alteredd@gmail.com) with “Alliance New Jersey: Send Character to (Chapter Name)” as the email subject.

What about our boards?

It is the intention of Nationals to leave your boards open at this time, both for IG information retrieval, as well as any OOG notifications for staff to make. However, should the boards turn inflammatory there is the possibility of them being closed.

My character is inside of Moria. What happens to me?
We will work with NJ Staff to provide the best case scenario so you can continue to travel with your character. However, once you leave Moria, you will have the same problem as those outside of the lands presently.

My character is outside of Moria. What happens if I want to go to Moria?
At this time, the mists will not allow you to travel to Moria. It seems as though the continent is closed off.

Is New Jersey closed for good?

The chapter is offline at this time, not closed. There will be another announcement with another FAQ should the chapter close for good.

I am upset and frustrated that my chapter is closed. What can I do?
Please send us an email with your concerns. We are happy to speak with you.

If your question has not been answered in the FAQ, please feel free to email Steve and myself, and we will do our best to field them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back