Paragon Packages - Paths of the Paragons

Being celestial and if I took the Southkin Path......would I still be able to wear the elemental flame mark......and see where that leads or would I have to give up the mark to take the Southkin Path?

You don't have to give up anything to take a Paragon Path.

Yes. Give up your invisible, intangible and non-fungible wealth. Truly a sacrifice. You noble, noble beast, you.

If your class changes, do you lose paths specific to your previous class?

Yes.

I suppose it should have been mentioned at some point that you must purchase the Path(s) you wish to follow before EACH event, not just once. If your class changes between events, you will need to follow the rules for the new class when considering Paths for purchase at the next event.

Someone asked: If my class changes DURING an event (e.g. a Spirit Forge is cast on me), do I get new Paths if I have already purchased for that event?

Answer: Yes, but not until Logistics. You must replace any Paths, Tools, and Boons that are no longer accessible to you due to class restrictions with something more appropriate. Until then, you will keep the ones you already had. This may mean that some of the benefits you are receiving are no longer of value (e.g. Overwhelming Force, but you no longer have PTD skills available).

File updated to reflect role play requirement clarification. Buying a Paragon Package is not an IG decision - the magic just "exists" and is morally and ethically neutral. If you want it OOG, take it. Please spend your gobbies. Please.

Is Version 1.3 the most up to date version available?

I'd like to buy some boons on my Adept and wanted to make sure I was doing it correctly.

Thanks,

Paul F.

NEW PARAGON PATHS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.

Players may now purchase up to two Paragon Paths per event.

As always, please leave your questions here.

I see that The Thorn's abilities have been changed significantly since the last revision. If I have that boon and "Exploitation", can I apply the Weakness carrier to Assassinates or Terminates?

Does the The Aegis's "Adamantine Armor" ability allow you to circumvent your usual armor limit? I'm not sure if you meant that they just have 40 points of armor, or are only considered to be "repping" 40 points of armor (and tags and class limits are still in effect)

The ability to swing Weakness endlessly was problematic, so we adjusted it. Yes, you could apply the carrier to any weapon swing that affects body points, including Slay or Eviscerate if you had those skills.

Adamantine Armor provides the user with 40 points of armor provided they are wearing some kind of physrep. The user is considered able to benefit from this armor.

Please note further that Adamantine Armor is considered to be physical armor and as such requires the Blacksmith skill to refit. It benefits from Master Blacksmithing as any physical armor does.

Back