Pre-Registration Open for September 25-27 Weekend Event!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey y'all!

Please note that our September Weekend Event has changed from September 18th-20th to September 25th-27th!

The September 25th-27th Weekend event is closer than you think, and that means that Registration is now open! The plot team is already at work preparing an awesome time for y'all, and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:30 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:
(Camp Matta)
1538 180th Avenue
Kanabec Twp, MN

There will be a $5 discount for those sleeping in tents, so bring one! It helps fit everyone on site!

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother, and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $60 for PCing and $10 for NPCing, with a discount for pre-registering (making it $50 to PC or $5 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First and second time players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

For a form for registration, check outhttp://mnalliance.com/prereg.htmland simply fill out the information.Otherwise, you can just email your pre-reg tologistics@mnalliance.com, but we would greatly prefer if you were to use the website form, considering it makes things a lot easier for the Logistics staff. Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Monday, September 21st at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-Registered PCs:
1. Josh C. (Baeleon)
2. Kyle S. (Briar)
3. Sid P. (Ragnarok)
4. Christina S. (Socora)
5. Ryan Be. (Asher)
6. Jonathan M. (Roff)
7. David R. (Iganeous)
8. Patrick L. (Artemis)
9. Tim S. (Sentofino)
10. Emma B. (Ilana)
11. Mariah S. (Talitha)
12. Elaine M. (Kari)
13. Andrea R. (Lilly)
14. Jen S. (Jamina)
15. Rob D. (Kitaruen) - Spells Prepared, Magic Items
16. Jacob G. (Aurious)
17. Matt M. (Sir Victor)

Registered PCs:
18. Ranee J. (Pandora)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1. Alexander T.
2. David G.
3. Nicollette S. (New Player!)
4. Dylan T. (New Player!)
5. Alex W. (New Player!)
6. Greg L.
7. Dan S.
8. David T.
9. Stephen R.
10. Amy M. (New Player!)
11. Jeremy M. (New Player!)

Last edited:
According to my timestamps:
- Josh C: 23:32:30
- Kyle S: 23:34:28

So at least you were close, Kyle.

That's okay, I haven't beaten Alexander on the NPC list since he started handling the pre-registration.

Awww.... looks like I'm going to miss my first game of the year. Have fun guys :)

Due to the date change I will not be able to make it to this one.

Alas, I am already booked for that new date as well, didn't notice until now. The castle is the next event for me.

Last edited:
This PC to NPC ratio is going to be amazingly fun

I think your misspelling terrifying.

Does anyone need any rituals cast? I may be able to come out on Sat if peeps need stuff done.

Find me 4 Elemental Auras, and the answer will be yes. Or just come out anyway!

Looks like I'm not coming out for this one, work won't let me loose. See y'all in October!

Back