Update on Services offered by Clothier/Leatherworkers

Just your friendly neighborhood coyote here extending services.

As a clothier, I can make and repair. As well as alter and some light embroidery work.

If you need a repair, dream me ahead of time. If you need a repair during a gather, feel free to seek me out. I do bring a repair kit with me.

Making garb and accessories, I can make bags, bandaleers, cloaks, hoods, vests, some styles of pants, and much more. I'm trying to master shirts/dresses so I'm not available quite yet for that as well as it is too short notice. I can also make tabards and upholster treasury boxes. Again, dream me and we can discuss.

I also have recipes I can make for the ensourcal rituals. Right now on hand I can make an exceptional embroidery patch OR a silk pouch. I do not have enough for both HOWEVER, if you would like both I am literally only a few copper pieces away that I can make both. The rest of the things needed to craft such wonderful wares I have in my possession.

I am also in the market of gather scraps of linen, cotton, burlap, and silk. If you're interested in a ware, you can use these towards the purchase.

Coming after winter: rain cloaks and hoods. It is a new project on which my paws will be crafting for the rain seasons.

Zimps

Last edited:
Zimps,

I would like to speak with you about a commission during the upcoming gather. Please seek me out.

Sapharia Barran'i

Updates from the clothiers guild:

The trees are becoming bare and winter is upon us. I am open for commission work for the winter.

I am offering a new item, a hand sewn heating pad. With or without scent. You heat these pads up and they maintain their heat very well and are long lasting and can be reheated over and over again. These can be made in any color or design. Also custom embroidery is available for these pads as well.

If you have any thing in particular you are looking for, feel free to ask.

Zimps

If you'd like to discuss with me about orders at the upcoming gather please seek me out. I'll be going throughout the upcoming months and if my nose is wrong, which it usually isn't. I'll be hunting and falling into fur of beaver, muskrat, and coon. Fall months I may be getting larger kills but throughout I may also be able to gather some rabbit fur as well from my hunts. These can be turned into bags, trinkets, or other accessories. (Oog: this is real fur but I can always do fake fur at anytime)

Zimps

Another thing is at the upcoming gather I will be doing repairs and adjustments. This means if you have something, even if I didn't make it, I will repair busted seams, rips/tears, and if needed, I can make and put on a patch on majorly wore items. As well as if you have something you'd like a zipper, sticky stitch(Velcro), add buttons or new clasp, or anything else you can think about you can contact me. Put in an appointment and do a drop off and I'll be doing these things early (very early) Saturday morning and Sunday morning depending on demand.

You must contact me and make an appointment so I can match threads, materials, or gather materials to do the repair. As well as we can discuss if it can be repaired in the short amount of time or if I need to return it to my work shop for extra TLC.

Also if anyone is interested I may also be offering leather cleaning and polishing especially for boots. This is also up for private discussion

Zimps

Back