Lookin' For a Little Winter Help!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey there! It's Silp!

So, with the winter comin' up again (which I'm not too excited about, but that's the way nature goes), it doesn't look like the adventurin' folks are gonna be gettin' together very much, so we'll have some time to work on things separately for a bit! I can't wait to meet up with people next year and find out what everyone has been up to!

I've got a few things I'm gonna be workin' on, and if there's anyone that didn't really have anythin' to work on for the winter, I could use some assistance with a few things! Most of my stuff isn't super world-changin', but they're good for Wayside folks in general, so if you felt like helpin' a little dryad out and would otherwise have nothin' to do, I'd love the assistance! I'm always happy to include other people in the stuff that I'm workin' on!

So yeah, if you want to help, go ahead to contact me and we can talk about somethin' for you to help me with!

~ Silp

Silp,

I will say this here incase you didn't get my private dream conversation to you.
I am willing to help you this winter, just tell me what you need me to do.

Kathrina Taliss

Thanks Kat! I've been a bit busy gettin' my thoughts in order, so I hadn't had a great chance to respond to you yet! Rest assured, I'll get you some details before too long!

Anyone else wanna help? I've got one person so far, but that doesn't mean that I'll turn down more, so let me know! The sooner you let me know, the sooner I can figure out which task would be best for you!

~ Silp

GRONK's got nuttin better to do.

GRONK

Thanks GRONK! I think I've got somethin' in mind for you that you'll really be interested in!

~ Silp

Anyone else still got nothin' to do?

Let me know, 'cause I can find somethin' for you to help with if you want to be doin' somethin'!

~ Silp

Back