Basic used boffers for sale - Cho Ko Nu collection

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Hey everyone!

Now that I am switching from a fighter to a scholar as my primary PC, I have a bunch of boffers that will not be getting much use from me so I'd like to sell them to someone who will use them. I'm asking $100 for the entire set (delivery included) and will personally deliver them to the Twin Cities or Saint Cloud areas.

About the weapons:

They are all made from PVC pipe, PVC foam insulation, and duct tape with hockey grip tape on the handles. The two handers use 1 inch pipe, which is considerably heavier than ultra-light weapons. They are all relatively broken in and moderately used over the course of two seasons (I only made it to less than half of SoMN events), but should have at least another season left in them if well-maintained. The Zebra print tape that is signature to Cho Ko Nu can be easily removed so that they can be re-customized for other characters.

While they are not of high enough quality for NPC/monster camp donations, as the chapter prefers newly made and ultra-light reps, they would work well as a basic set of boffers for a PC or group of PCs to use in games or simply for fight practices. Note this is an Out-of-Game sale of the reps and you would still need to have in-game weapon tags in order to use them in-game.

The set includes:
Polearm
Two-Handed Sword
Two-Handed Blunt
Long Sword
Long Hammer
Long Axe
Long Blunt
Long Bow
Short Sword
Short Hammer
Short Axe
Short Blunt
Short Bow
Dagger
Bludgeon
Hatchet
Shield (Triangle Shaped)
Six (6) Javelins

If interested, please contact me here or on facebook to arrange a delivery time and place, with cash payment expected upon delivery. $100 is less than $5 per weapon, so I believe this is a fair and non-negotiable price for the set. I really do not want the hassle of selling the reps individually.

Thank you!

The weapon set has been claimed!

Back