Discount Deals!

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello all! I am thankful for anybody reading this forum because it means your interested in either attending or blanketing our Traverse City events in 2016. This year we do not have the dinner event which we usually have to start the year and we will only have 6 full weekends. Therefore the deals for this year had to change a little bit. Below will be the new deals along with what you have to do in order to ensure you get credit for the events. Please read the entire thread to make sure that you do not miss out on your experience this year :).

Full Season: $200
What you get: Paid admission to each of Traverse City's six events or pay no play options for the events you cannot attend in person, 1000 goblin stamps, and 2 free ritual scrolls from the pick list (minus the ones with stars next to their names).

Half Season: $100
What you get: Paid admission to any 3 Alliance Traverse City events in 2016 or pay no play/blanket options as well if you cannot attend in person, 500 goblin stamps and one free ritual scroll from the pick list (minus the ones with stars next to the names).

Blankets for all Events: $50
What you get: 360 Goblin Stamps, which is enough for the 6 normal weekend events in 2016. You will also receive an additional bonus 200 goblin stamps for doing this deal on top of the 360 for the events. So a grand total of 560 goblin stamps for this great goblin deal.

Blankets for Three Events: $25
What you get: 180 goblin stamps which is enough for 3 normal Alliance Traverse City weekend events. You will also receive an additional bonus 75 goblin stamps for doing this deal on top of the 180 for the events. This will be a grand total of 255 goblin stamps for this deal.

12 Monthly Blanket Deal: $50
What you get: 360 goblin stamps which is enough for 12 monthly blankets at Alliance Traverse City. As an added bonus you will receive 140 additional goblin stamps which rounds this great deal out at 500 goblin stamps.

Money can be sent through PayPal to alliancetraverse@gmail.com. Please attach a note that states your name and email address to let us know you paid so we can credit you along with your home chapter and the character that you would like to blanket. You can also email me asking for my address to which you can send a check or money order. One final option is to pay Amy our logistics lady at any event and tell her which package you want.

After you have bought any of the packages please email Amy at traverselogistics@gmail.com and let her know your name, and what package you paid for along with your home chapter and the character that you would like to blanket. Then mark your calendar for our Traverse City dates and send a quick email near the event time stating that you want to blanket the event if not attending or pay no play it. Use the same traverselogistics@gmail.com email and give Amy your name, which event your pay no playing or blanketing, your home chapter and what character you wish to blanket. This way she can email your home logistics team and get you credited for sure.

Thank you all and I hope to see many of you this year! Going to be a fantastic season.

What's the difference between the "12 Monthly Blanket Deal" and the "Blankets for All Events" deal? Right now they look like the same thing, except you get 60 extra goblin stamps with the "All Events" package.

12 Monthly blankets (credit for 1 day per) vs 6 event blankets (credit for 2 days per). If you are a min maxer there is a very slight difference. Also if you travel and some events may conflict, or if you have a different home chapter you blanket, one package may work out better than another.

Also, monthly blankets can only be applied to a character housed in said chapter. Therefore, you could not blanket your primary housed in South Michigan with say Oregon monthly blankets.

Ahhh thanks all. I knew the differences between monthly blankets and events, however I assumed that you got the flat amount of goblin stamps that you could then do whatever with (500 for $50 vs 560 for $50).

Back