Transfering characters: A noob question.

Doophie

I haven't done any LARPing in around 20 years, but I've recently been sent to Denver for work for 6 months or a year.

I've decided to get involved with the Alliance chapter out there, NPCing at first, perhaps creating a character in a few months.

Eventually though, I'll be back home in MN and want to start playing with you guys. I'm wondering if a character I create would transfer cleanly to MN? Or would I be better off staying an NPC and transfering my xp to a new character? Would that xp transfer?

I'm sure that this has been asked before and is answered somewhere that's easy to find, but I haven't been able to find an answer!

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Any experience you gain in Denver will transfer as will all the production items and the majority of Magic items should you gather any. (Keep an eye out for "Restricted" items and avoid "LCO" items as they are far less likely to travel). The transfer process is a quick E-mail and we do it all the time as that is one of the core advantages of Alliance, the ability to take your character to any chapter.

Back