Traveling Owner Looking for a Lift to the National Symposium.

Lurin

Duke
Heya Folks, Greetings from your Friendly Southern Minnesotan owner/occasional Rabbitkin artisan.

Some of ya'll know me, although probably not as many as I'd like since I don't always get to travel as often as I'd care to.

Here is the deal I'm flying into the Sea-Tac Airport on Wednesday the 11th of May, and will be lodging at the Great Wolf inn, located specifically at ->

Great Wolf Lodge Grand Mound, 20500 Old Highway 99 Southwest, Centralia, WA 98531

Google suggests that its about a 70 mile drive and I'd drastically prefer not to use Uber or other cab etc. service. if at all possible.

I'm offering fun conversation with a barbarian from the winter wonderland known as Minnesota. as well as Dinner/Gas money for anyone able to help.

I also promise a solid Goblin Stamp tip for your assistance ^.^

Thanks for your time folks and looking forward to seeing everyone at nationals!

-David Glaeser
Alliance Southern MN

I have to check to see if there are any further south that I'm bringing to the game, but if push comes to absolute shove, I'll drop folks off at the site then return and pick you up.

@MaxIrons Are you aware he is looking for a ride South from Seattle on the Wednesday before Nationals?

>.> Derp. Noper.... I thought he was talking about a ride from Great Wolf Lodge to the site.

*facepalms through his head*

Bumping this as the day is quickly approaching, I'm really hoping to avoid having to rent a car/take a taxi here folks ^.^

Just shared to our FB page.

I gotcha Dave. :)

Hilariously, I now live in Renton and can actually do this now.

I didn't see this until now, but I also live right by there and would be able to provide a ride no problem.

I am definitely good at providing lots of Laughs. Some willing laughter. So not. But the point is I can guaranteed a solid ten minutes of laughter during your trip. :)

Well let me put it this way, I fly standby and I just booked so I expect to arrive at 9 am. Now I'm a standby pro and generally don't mind sitting around an Airport for a few hours, so I suppose it all comes down to schedules ^.^ Are you open Rollin? Otherwise I can interface with Chris and see what time he is flying in.

My only job is lyft/uber. So really doesn't matter when you come in, I'll be free. It's a Wednesday, you're not going to be keeping me from any busy hours no matter when you come in. Haha

Uber eh? Man I might have ended up with a ride from you anyway ^.^ Well that sounds like a plan, pick a tasty place for brunch and I'll pm you my contact info so I can keep you up to date as it's not rare that I get bumped to a later flight.

Sounds good.

Evan. I promise they won't be Pranksgiving day gifts. They will be just regular, every day, welcome so Seattle welcoming packs. It'll come in a nice box, with a bow and everything.

... Filled with the dead bodies of Roann's victims.

Woah. Hey man. Didn't you hear. I so totally don't roll with that kat anymore. I don't know what you're talking about.

*cough* thatsactuallyagoodideathanks *cough*

Wait... Lurin you are staying at Great Wolf... We should totally get a group together to do the wizardquest thing there in full garb...

My Rabbit costume isn't really all that wizardly though ^.^

Back