Visit The Scrolled Adventure for your New Map of Buckland!!!

jdackow

Adept
Hello All,

I know the wait was long but I have final finished my color inked map of the Duchy of Buckland. The Scrolled Adventure Scriptorium found in the Merchants Quarter in Westhaven would like to invite all interested parties to come take a look at the new map and our maps of Terna and Kingdom of Wayside. I have treated all of my maps in my water resistant formula that adds to their durability. I will have a limited number of each copy available for sale at this market but I am always willing to take order if I run out and will retain at least on copy for display at all times. Battle Magic Scrolls are also available by request.

~ Captain Aramis Seablade
Guild Leader of the Merchants of FairFax
Master Sailor, Cartographer and Scroll Maker

I will buy one.

-Banradi

I would like to buy one. Also if you have a map of wayside, even if it is black and white, that would be excellent. Perhaps we can discuss price at market.

Wait a minute. I don't want this one. I want a map of all of Terna. I'll buy that one instead.

-Banradi

Please set one aside for me!

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

I will purchase one. Just let me know the price and my factor will pick it up.

Jehan Wyldweaver
Lord of Storm's Rest

Lord Wyldweaver, Goodman Banradi, Goodwoman Kat and Goodman Sterling,
I will set aside your orders. The cost for my older style maps is 3 gold. For this new map i am asking 5gold based on it high quality, details and color.
~ Captain Aramis Seablade
Guild Leader of the Merchants of FairFax
Master Sailor, Cartographer and Scroll Maker

Aramis,

That sounds good. I will make sure to set aside the coin. Thank you.

May the best days be upon you in all matter you attend to.

~Apprentice Kat
Apprentice guardian of the light
Memebr of azure keep.

5 gold it is, good sir! I look forward to owning your fine work!!!

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Back