The Loss of a Crafter

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Those of Barran,

For those that have not heard the unfortunate news, the Rabbitkin craftsman Jehyu met his permanent death mere days ago in the Brokenlands as he sacrificed his spirit to save another from resurrecting. A selfless end for a selfless rabbit, and he will surely be missed across Fortannis.

I know that there are many of you that met Jehyu on his visits to your country, but I specifically call out to one named Maph, who I recall Jehyu mentioning was an assistant or apprentice of some kind at his workshops in Barran.

Maph, if you can hear me, know that Jehyu was very fond of you. Take care of his tools, his forge, his workbenches, his quills, his cauldrons, for aside from his memory, these are the things that remain of him for you. Always remember the times you spent with him with these things, cherish those times, and with them, you too can become as fine a creator as Jehyu and do his spirit proud.

May your Words have Power and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

It is always sad news when an adventurer falls. I only met him once years ago but he seemed a good person.

Trel Jarina

Back