Asheville Chapter is to re-open

Otaras Bar

Crossroads Staff
Welcome back Alliance Crossroads members!! Alliance XR will be starting its season in a few weeks, so get ready for adventure! We are proud to announce that Alliance Crossroads now has a new staff members, brand new website,and permanent event site. I am happy to introduce you to Alliance XR’s new staff as well as give you their contact information. Please remember we are always looking for more staff members.

General Manager(GM):
Colby Lingerfelt (alliancexrgm@gmail.com)
· Let me know if looking to help out, we have a verity of staff positions are available. Im here to make sure you have a awesome experience and everything goes smoothly.

Head of Logistics:
Matthew White (alliancexrlogistics@gmail.com)
· Registration, blankets, character transfers, traveling character, etc.

Head of Props:
Hailey Anne (alliancexrprops@gmail.com)
· Donations, Costumes, sharing Craigslist finds, and figuring out if what you have is what we want?

Head of Plot Committee:
David Dickerson (alliancexrplot@gmail.com)
· Plot, Character histories/backstories, and plot submissions/ideas.

Costumer Service:
An Truong (costumerservicexr@gmail.com)
· Comments, questions, and concerns about the game and or players of the game.

Also please check out our new website at AllianceXR.com for updates on events, donation list, site information, chapter news, etc. This is a new website and we are still working out some kinks, so please feel free to check it out and give us feedback on the website. Last but not least, the most exciting part of this announcement; we will have our first official Alliance XR weekend event on July 8th 9th and 10th!!! We understand that we have been inactive for an extended period of time and we believe that the players shouldn’t be punished due to lack of game play. So with that being said paying your year membership fee (which is $20) we are allowing players to back blanket up to 6 months for their characters. Also PCing for a weekend is only $50 per event. The membership and event fee can be paid for on our website through Paypal. We apologize for the late notice but we hope to see you in game whether that’s PCing or helping with monster camp as an NPC (a years membership required to NPC but no event fee to NPC!). I am extremely excited to play with all of you again and we hope you decide to take part in this wonderful community that is Alliance XR!!!! I’ll see all of you on the battle field!

Colby Lingerfelt
Alliance XR GM

Back